FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Configure Invite/Follow (Template + Slash)

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mahtra

Post Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:39 pm

Configure Invite/Follow (Template + Slash)

Hello everyone. I had a chunk of time to work on ISBoxer again. I have downloaded the EQ template and have attempted to setup a 4 box configuration for invites and following. I can see from debug mode my key press to invite is received and then it performs the invite action in 010: - SESSIONS TEMPLATE. After that, nothing else happens (not even on the other screens). I thought the virtual remapping would have brought it through the chain down to the correct slash command for target and invite.

Debug-Invite.png
Debug-Invite.png (4.43 KiB) Viewed 4165 times

From the template, I see the different Character Sets have virtual mapped keys to redirect to the appropriate ## Session and Character Set key maps. Also, the sample characters have virtual mapped keys mapped for the appropriate Class and Character key maps. I was using that as a guide to get this functional. Where does it break down? Is a link/mapping missing?

I hope my choices during the Quick Setup wizard did not cause any undesirable effects. I removed the ISB42 key maps from my character set and characters. Attached is a link to my most recent file: https://diskstation.schmitzy.net:5001/sharing/Hat4ONhkA
<<

mahtra

Post Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:00 pm

Re: Configure Invite/Follow (Template + Slash)

Debug-Invite-Stuckat04Box.png
Debug-Invite-Stuckat04Box.png (9.48 KiB) Viewed 4140 times

I have made some progress -- now it gets stuck at the 010 box level. I am not sure why that is happening. There are virtual key map overrides set, so I would think it should be able to find the path to the correct place.

Current version: https://diskstation.schmitzy.net:5001/sharing/HUsTdB1GN
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: Configure Invite/Follow (Template + Slash)

It is all about following the chain and watching Targets while you do it (because they will make or break it).

/e

I did look through a bunch of other things too, but this appears to be where your problem is.

Return to EverQuest