FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Some glitch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Razzy

Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:52 pm

Some glitch

... Sorry to keep posting different questions. I hope this will be the last one for a while :)

Sometimes one of my EQ client would get into a glitch that it doesn't accept any input - keyboard doesn't work, mouse doesn't work except if I move mouse in any direction the view would move, if I hold down primary button, my char will move forward - if I right click then standard desktop window context menu will show up in the game so it's pretty much locked me out. I don't know what trigger it yet. Usually when that happens I just right click innerspace and click on the char set and it'll fix it self. This issue happens rarely enough - so it didn't really bother me that much.. until recently - when it does that glitch, i couldn't get it fix itself anymore by going to InnerSpace icon, I have to log out everything (by pressing /camp desktop on all clients isboxer hotkey) and re-log on. I think It has to do with disabling Instant Swap as I learned it would speed up the performance if I did but it happens pretty rare (like once a week or so). Does anyone know anything about this?

Thank you ... again.
<<

Razzy

Post Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:36 pm

Re: Some glitch

I re-enabled Instant Swap. I had the glitch last night and did the right click InnerSpace and load the char set again and it fixes itself. I'll just deal with it - no biggie. Thanks.

Return to EverQuest