FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Old graphics old character models want to use NEW Models

Moderator: MiRai

<<

sphin1231

Post Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:37 pm

Old graphics old character models want to use NEW Models

When i open eq from isboxer, it keep using Old graphics old character models, But when i try to open a game just using eq.exe normal i have all the new models on.

When i open a game with innerspece, it will lets me use new models. But then the game 1 and 2 and 3 are not talking together, cant use any my hotkeys if i open the game with inner.

Can some one help me ? It is hell that it is not possible to use mount on my chars when i box. And have any body found a way to fix that mouse right click holding ? so it will not center my camera angle from the top of my char.

Sorry it is not the best grammar :D i am from denmark :lol:

Really hope someone can help :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:53 pm

Re: Old graphics old character models want to use NEW Models

ISBoxer virtualizes eqclient.ini for you by default, meaning that each ISBoxer "Character" can use a different copy of this file and also that your non-multiboxing configuration is kept separate from your multiboxing configuration.

The different copies are in your EverQuest folder, in the same place as the original eqclient.ini. They will look like eqclient-MyCharacter.ini. If you want, you can manually edit these files to have the settings you want. If you want to reset them to the same settings as the non-multiboxing configuration, just delete the Character-specific files and they will be re-copied from the original.
<<

sphin1231

Post Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:35 am

Re: Old graphics old character models want to use NEW Models

Thx alot :D now it is working.

Return to EverQuest