FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Character Sets loading improperly

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Stasis

Post Tue May 27, 2014 9:46 am

Character Sets loading improperly

Hello, I am sorry to bother you with this question. I am having difficulties using the character set that I generated through the ISBoxer toolkit. I created a profile to load four accounts. The game has been detected and the characters have been assigned through the wizard. I then create a desktop launch key for the team. The first time that I launch Everquest with the launch key, all four instances load correctly. I input the correct passwords and log in to the correct characters.

However, each time I initialize after the first, the profiles seem to exchange information. Character 2 loads in slot 1, character 3 loads in slot 2, character 4 loads in slot 3, and slot 4 pulls the character 4's account name (again) but fails to enter a password or to log in. Character 1 completely fails to load.

I deleted all of the files generated in the EQ folder, cleared my settings using the clear function, and tried to set up the same team with a different name. Again, the first load works correctly, and each subsequent load occurs as I described above.

I uninstalled ISBoxer/Innerspace and did a fresh install. Again, the same problem occurs.

Can you please help me? Thank you if so! If not, thanks for your time!
<<

Stasis

Post Tue May 27, 2014 10:41 am

Re: Character Sets loading improperly

Fixed it with another fresh install!

Return to EverQuest