FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Everquest not able to login

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Delof

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Everquest not able to login

Good Afternoon

I recently upgraded to the ISBOXER, been using the WinEQ2.0 lite for a number of years and never had any issues, until now.

I currently run 2 accounts on my pc, with both of them running on WinEQ 2.0 makes things a lot easier (less lag for auto follow).

Something happened in the past few weeks, as I cannot get my second account to log in. I am able to get the login screens, it just times out when I enter the password (like its not a valid password). I can log in regularly, and I can log a second account in with Win EQ 2.0, just not my second account.

Any suggestions as to what could cause this? I even double checked the account details and I cannot see anything different from the 2 other accounts that I have.

Thanks.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Re: Everquest not able to login

Assuming you're disabling all of your Key Maps (Shift + Alt + M) when attempting to log in, you'll need to share your config.
<<

Delof

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:32 am

Re: Everquest not able to login

Here is the file based on the instructions given.

http://www.privatepaste.com/6e61b19c87

The only thing I have done is downloaded the file, and tried to use it. Again, the software works for 2 other accounts that I have, just when I try to use this one account it does not work.

Return to EverQuest