FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Not working with Everquest in last 24 hours

Moderator: MiRai

<<

docdeath

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:50 am

Not working with Everquest in last 24 hours

IS boxer opens fine, but when I go to launch my character set Innerspace opens and closes and then nothing happens.

My link to what you require!
http://privatepaste.com/00ffedfc11
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:08 am

Re: Not working with Everquest in last 24 hours

AVG could potentially be blocking it. I would try shutting it down in order to rule it out, but note that AVG has Services (not just the programs listed in the task manager) that would need to be shut down via the Administrative Tools, Services control panel. If that sounds like a PITA, you can also just uninstall it temporarily (requiring a reboot after), and then reinstall it. If AVG turns out to be the problem, it may just be an option in it but there are other alternatives that work well. Microsoft Security Essentials is free and does well, and hasn't caused problems with Inner Space.

You can also try shutting down Catalyst Control Center (CCC), which some people have reported similar issues with before. Something to do with application-specific profiles. Just shutting down ccc.exe is sufficient for this one.

I don't see anything else that has been reported to cause problems, but you could try shutting off this one as well
Code:
TurboV_EVO - Process ID: 4332 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\TurboV EVO\TurboV_EVO.exe)

Return to EverQuest