FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Main window problems

Moderator: MiRai

<<

jbegin

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Main window problems

I have been running isboxer for quite a few months now and everything was working fine until recently. I run 3 windows of EQ, 1 main window that takes up most of the screen and 2 side windows that take a much smaller portion.

Previously when I when I had something as windows main focus besides an isboxer window of EQ, the main window of isboxer would remain up in the background. Now when I have anything up, such as notepad or a browser, the main window shrinks down and disappears until it is the focus again. Also there used to be no issues clicking on one of the side windows to switch it to the main, but now about 25% of the time the main window disappears and takes an extra clicks to bring back. Neither of these are game breaking issues, but they are fairly annoying.

Hopefully the problems make sense and someone is able to help. I haven't done anything to my configurations and like i said it's been working fine for months. Thanks in advance!
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Re: Main window problems

Sometimes this type of behaviour is the result of an update to Inner Space or ISBoxer. To attempt to fix it, in ISBoxer do a File, Export to Inner Space and try launching your Character Set again.
<<

jbegin

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Re: Main window problems

That fixed it. Thanks!

Return to EverQuest