FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Lax - need your expertise

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Pixelman

Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:58 am

Lax - need your expertise

Lax, you were helping me in the chat room and then these forums, I'm sorry, I cannot find my previous post. I used ISBoxer with video feeds to 3 box for several months. All of a sudden, it stopped working. I get the green box and the message about holding CTRL when the control panel is open, however, nothing works. I have verified my aero is still functioning. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling ISBoxer to no avail. You mentioned at one time that I may not have video feeds configured. Could you explain what you mean by that? It's just weird that with no changes, it suddenly will not recognize my video feeds, making me unable to multi-box in the manner I have grown accustomed to. I can go back to click bars if I have to, but it seems like there is just some simple fix I am missing.

Thanks in advance and sorry to be such a pain. :)
<<

Pixelman

Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Re: Lax - need your expertise

Annnnd....now it comes full circle as I see my original post DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH this one! Sheesh! SOrry about that.
<<

Pixelman

Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Re: Lax - need your expertise

Well, If you can delete a topic, this one can be deleted. I have figured it out! Sorry again to be a pest! This software is awesome and gets a little confusing sometimes. Thanks for continuing to offer such a great product!

Return to EverQuest