FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Question on Instances

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Slimez

Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Question on Instances

Ok, love isboxer.. been running perfect for me for months in EQ. I am currently running a 6 box team and love it.

So, I have decided to build another 6 box team and soon join forces and run a 12 box... well, I can't figure out how to make ISBoxer load more than 6 instances/characters and setup the windows on one puter. When it asks for names of characters it maxes out at 6.

Screen 1 has 1 instance. Screen 2 has 5 instances (with 4 empty at that size). I want to make it screen 1 has 1 instance and screen 2 runs 11 instances if possible. Again, one computer.

Maybe it is something I am missing or just don't understand. Thanks Lax!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Re: Question on Instances

Wow, this is such an odd question.

From the number 6 I am guessing that you are looking in a Target drop-down box to come up with this "it stops at 6"?

The Target drop-down box is filtered based on a selected Character Set, or to defaults. If it's not filtering to a specific Character Set, it is going to list 6 Slots. I'll see if I can make it list the highest-numbered Slot you have instead ;)

Anyway, to filter it to your Character Set with 12 slots, click the * next to the Target box and you'll be able to pick from the right things. :)

If that's not it, then a little more information about where you're getting these ideas, or even a screenshot so that we can see what you mean, would be helpful ;)
<<

Slimez

Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Re: Question on Instances

Did you change something? Because now it works perfect! Got all 12 setup.... Thanks Lax

Return to EverQuest