FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Unable to see all characters in character set

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Gaelicboy

Post Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:34 am

Unable to see all characters in character set

I am running into a problem that I hope someone can help assist.

I have a character set of six characters for an Everquest set. Right clicking on Inner Space, going to Character set and picking the character set will launch all 6 as expected. The problem arises when I have some of the windows open and want to relaunch the others.

So I left a vendor logged in on character one and log out the other five. When I go to launch the other five individually, the right click menu only shows the first 4 characters total. Meaning I cannot launch the last two of the list.

I believe this is related to the resolution I am running. I am running in 4k resolution with no scaling of fonts or anything. I had to turn this off of the software would get the resolution wrong when setting up window layouts.

I say resolution because when I right click on Inner Space is opens way above my task bar. Picture is attached for reference.

I can close all windows and relaunch the character set fine. I can also relaunch the character set and close the extra first 4 windows but neither solution is great.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Attachments
Isboxer.JPG
Isboxer.JPG (45.64 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:29 am

Re: Unable to see all characters in character set

Gaelicboy wrote: I am running in 4k resolution with no scaling of fonts or anything.

Looking at the image, I believe your assertion you are not using any scaling is incorrect.

Windows Display Scaling settings can lie to you, so if you current Windows Settings are showing a display scaling of 100%, then I would say you are being lied to, and the way to fix that is to change it to something other than 100% (e.g. 150%), apply, reboot, change back to 100%, apply, reboot, and you should see it actually at 100%.

Return to EverQuest