FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How to get around Truebox rules?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mlolm

Post Tue May 09, 2023 10:28 am

How to get around Truebox rules?

I know some will probably shame me here, or chastize me but...

I want to play on the new TLP. I want to just play 2 classes, duo. I have a brand new badass gaming PC and a shitty work laptop. I really don't want to have to play on my shitty work laptop to run a duo setup. But I'm told they scan for virtual machines, etc. I'm considering bending the rules here to duo on one PC on a truebox server, at my own risk, and was wondering if there are any info about how to do this?

Thanks,
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue May 09, 2023 10:33 am

Re: How to get around Truebox rules?

I'm sorry, but we're not going to provide you with any suggestions other than what we believe to be allowed.

Joe Multiboxer with WinEQ 2022 is allowed on newish Truebox/TLP servers. You can easily determine your level of "risk" by logging into the desired server while using the software. If the game disconnects you, the software is not allowed on that server. If the game lets you in, the software is allowed on the server. They aren't going to ban you for doing so, and it is a very quick and reliable test. :)

To my understanding, they expand the allowed software after some initial period for new servers like this.

Return to EverQuest