FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Assigning A Role to a Merc

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Hippy Slayer

Post Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:03 pm

Assigning A Role to a Merc

Greetings all.. :L)

Returning from a few years break, and having trouble in assigning the Main Tank role to my merc. In the past, I was able to manually assign the role, then do a group role list and get the merc true name with the hidden numbers to make them different from each other. Now it doesn't show those numbers, and every time I try to assign the MT role to my merc by any means, other than from the group window is ignored, no error message either. I've even use a potion of amnesia to set a specific name for my merc, but that doesn't allow an ISBoxer command, or even an EQ social (macro) button will assign the role, however, works on all Player controlled characters.
<<

Slatil

Post Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:15 am

Re: Assigning A Role to a Merc

this isnt a isboxer problem but idid go see if i could help you and i can get the command to set your merc but there is a workaround
/grouproles roleset save "Name" -- Saves the current group's role set
save the set you aare goign to use can use any name
/grouproles roleset load "Name" -- Loads a previously saved group role set
then you can have isboxer send this one and it will set the roles for you , i confiremed it workes on mercs even my war's merc with spaces in its name. i dont know when they broke that command for mercs i dont usually use them you might try submiting a bug report on it in darkpaws fourms
<<

Hippy Slayer

Post Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:36 pm

Re: Assigning A Role to a Merc

Thank you Slatil. I hadn't thought of doing that. :)

Return to EverQuest