FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISboxer alters where the mouse click goes now?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kialya

Post Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:57 pm

ISboxer alters where the mouse click goes now?

I updated Innerspace today and launced EQ via ISboxer/Innerspace.

For the last few years, each time ISboxer launches my characters, once I get to the server select screen, I have to wait about 3 seconds for the 'bump' when the screen adjusts before I click play or the mouse clicker doesn't match where it actually clicks on the screen. I got used to this being normal because once the 'bump' occurs, the mouse click lines up perfectly with the screen and I can go about my business.

Today, after updating, now when the 'bump' occurs, the mouse still does NOT line up with where the click happens, now the area that is affected by the mouse click is about 20? pixels below where the tip of the mouse is. I tried rebooting my computer, etc but nothing fixes this - it makes is boxer unplayable because it is not clicking where the mouse is.

Help?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:01 pm

Re: ISboxer alters where the mouse click goes now?

There are additional fixes for this in the development build of Inner Space. Right click IS, select Patcher, click Development tab and click Install
<<

Kialya

Post Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:07 pm

lax wrote:There are additional fixes for this in the development build of Inner Space. Right click IS, select Patcher, click Development tab and click Install

That fixed it. Thanks!
<<

MyFriendJake

Post Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:37 pm

Hello Kialya, this is Unbuhl from Mark of Honor days! I'm just getting started with Isboxer and saw your name on this recent thread. Blast from the past!!
<<

Kialya

Post Thu May 19, 2022 6:10 pm

MyFriendJake wrote:Hello Kialya, this is Unbuhl from Mark of Honor days! I'm just getting started with Isboxer and saw your name on this recent thread. Blast from the past!!

Wow, now THAT's a name I have not heard in years! Glad to see you still about! :)

Return to EverQuest