FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Combat Parser

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Hippy Slayer

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:27 am

Combat Parser

Greetings all :)

Now that I have my boxer config working the way I like, I've been wondering if I"m getting all the DPS out of my group that I can? I've been judging my DPS by how fast I kill a mob, but that's dependent on it's level, so some take a bit longer to die than others, so not a good way to judge how much damage I've done.

I've just downloaded a parser from GamboSoft.com, but haven't tried it yet as today is the big patch Sony has been talking about for ages. I'm sure there are a few others that will work with EQ, so any other suggestions??

Thanks
HS
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:41 am

Re: Combat Parser

GamParse is the only parser I have ever heard of for EQ aside from some minor /random parsers for loot distribution.

My understanding is the original coder Gamanarn quit EQ and abandoned the program. Per this thread, Beimeith has apparently assumed responsibility for it.
<<

goodoleboy78

Post Thu May 01, 2014 7:45 am

take a look at eqpixie but fairly sure its abandoned also
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu May 01, 2014 9:32 am

It appears to be. The last date I saw referenced was 2007. Also, it is (or was) a subscription based utility starting at $4.00 per month.
<<

Hippy Slayer

Post Thu May 01, 2014 11:21 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. :) Gameparse does work quite nicely with EQ. However, realtime crunching doesn't help a computer who is already maxed out running 5 chars. :p But that's life, I'll deal with that minor problem. The help with the newer version, pops up the orginal pages, which was helpful with setting up. :)

HS

Return to EverQuest