FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

More Than 5?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Wheathn

Post Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:34 pm

More Than 5?

Just want to confirm so I don't get auto-banned (there's not much on google on it).
Any more than 5 chars have to be made on a seperate IP? After they're made I can use them all on one setup (pc+ip)?

Also, it shouldn't be against the rules if I'm using the others to leech eg. challenges/skygiants right? Has anyone run into any issues?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:23 pm

Re: More Than 5?

Wheathn wrote:Any more than 5 chars have to be made on a seperate IP?
This guy is using 8. viewtopic.php?p=33426#p33426. They may have been made at different times, or via a vpn or two in order to get around any account creation. A lot of MMO's attempt to prevent bot creation of accounts and all use an IP restriction for this.

Wheathn wrote:Also, it shouldn't be against the rules if I'm using the others to leech eg. challenges/skygiants right? Has anyone run into any issues?
For the most part, if you are playing PvE, and not preventing other players from achieving some in game goal by your actions (like camping named mob spawns), then you will usually be left alone. If you are making others players miserable by griefing/camping/ or other things against the CodeOfConduct/TOS/EULA/ etc, then expect to receive the consequences.

Return to Trove