FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help with Trove

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mccurobe

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:12 pm

Help with Trove

Sorry to necro this thread! Just recently purchased ISboxer and am beginning my dabbling in the arts of multi-boxing. I want to start out in "Trove" and eventually work my way into WoW or other games similar. Sadly, I have no experience with this software or any like it and I am having issues getting anything to go.

I have installed everything and was following instructions in this thread. When I hit Export to... I get a "game and game profile" must be selected error for my four "characters." When I attempt to select the game, Trove is not on the list. Help!!!!

Edit: Alright, figured out I had to "add" the game manually to the master program first. Will see if this works and respond shortly!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:16 pm

Re: Help with Trove

I split your post off into its own thread since it wasn't necessary to necro the other, but you've since figured out how to add the game to Inner Space, so... congratulations. ;)

I was going to link this to you:

http://isboxer.com/wiki/Quick_Start_Gui ... ng_ISBoxer
<<

mccurobe

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:43 pm

Re: Help with Trove

Hey! I was really confused haha! Anyway - I got it to work fine! Love the program so far! Any suggestions on how to keep aiming in same spot on all screens? Everything transmits fine, but the slightest difference in aiming causes them to scatter!!!!

Edit; without a follow feature and perfect aim (aimbot?) I don't think trove is multiboxable in the traditional sense. You can however move each individually using the quick swap key and not broadcasting.

Return to Trove