FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Computer setting for up to 20 box

Moderator: MiRai

<<

zatara187

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Computer setting for up to 20 box

hello and good day

just want to know whats the best setting for super saiyan setting for new computer that can easy multiboxing

and whats best processor Intel or AMD .
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:34 pm

Re: Computer setting for up to 20 box

Unless something has changed since I last played, FFXIV is a game that truly benefits from a higher FPS when multiboxing because it helps alleviate input lag. I doubt you're going to be able to build a single computer that's strong enough to keep 20 game clients running at a acceptable level of FPS.

If it's 20 clients you want to run, then you're most likely looking at building several machines which would probably be cheaper overall.
<<

zatara187

Post Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:24 pm

MiRai wrote:Unless something has changed since I last played, FFXIV is a game that truly benefits from a higher FPS when multiboxing because it helps alleviate input lag. I doubt you're going to be able to build a single computer that's strong enough to keep 20 game clients running at a acceptable level of FPS.

If it's 20 clients you want to run, then you're most likely looking at building several machines which would probably be cheaper overall.

thank you very much for the info. :mrgreen:

but even if i want to make 12 box at least what part i need to make it happen is it processor only or with vedio card as well
<<

thehamburglar

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:57 pm

You should be able to do it with 4 PC's, AMD CPU's will be cheaper and provide decent performance(Best bang for your Buck) but Intel's offerings while expensive are hard to beat in performance. You'll also need a Video Card and Hard Drive for Each PC. If you have never built a PC I don't recommend just jumping in building 4 at once, start off with one PC first to get an idea what goes where ect. Reddit.com/r/buildapc has lots of good sales and the people will be able to help you find all the parts decently priced.

Return to Final Fantasy XIV