Post Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:27 am

FYI FFXIV Menu Bars not working - Fix

Hi everyone,

Just started on Final Fantasy and 'Im a mouse clicker menu bar user.

When you click the buttons on any of the bars ALT, Shift or Control the bar behaves like the standard bar.

I pulled this from a post which is a fix for another issue but still applies. There is a good explanation as to why the game is missing the modifier check in that post. https://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8380

So if you are a menu bar fan like me, here it is. Works great.

Ok I figured it out on my own.
In order to get "shift+1-=" to work I had to go into ISBoxer> click on the + for the Key Maps> Click on ISB42 - Combat Broadcast (not the one that says hotkeys)> go to the section below listing all the ctrl/shift/alt + # area and click on each one I wanted to broadcast correctly and change the following;

Once you have done the above and clicked on the key combo you want, such as Shift +1, then a screen directly to the right will show some information. If "Hold any Keystroke Actions while Hotkey is held" is set to Off, click on the drop down menu and set it to on.
Now go up to File at the top left of ISBoxer and "Export all to inner space". Check your game and the keys should now be broadcasting correctly.