FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Game Crashing running ISBoxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

zpq

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:41 pm

Game Crashing running ISBoxer

trying to start multiboxing after about a 4 year break , game ran fine with innerspace and the native game but when i try to run with isboxer it will crash seconds after getting to login screen and wont load multiple sessions either. No error message just crash and client closes or will go not responding in processes and i have to manually end process

diagnostics

https://pastebin.com/RQ2hHz2R

not sure what else to try, i will run *CENSORED* when client is stable i just cant get it to that point
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:52 pm

Re: Game Crashing running ISBoxer

The first thing to try will be to remove the Win7RTM application compatibility flag from InnerSpace. No need for that stuff.
<<

zpq

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:03 pm

I am not sure how to disable that. Is that located in the registry? i dont see compatibility in any of the innerspace windows.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:00 pm

You can edit the registry.
Application Compatibility flags under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers:
0 C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\InnerSpace.exe: ^ WIN7RTM

Or you can find the executable as per above, right click, select Properties, then the Compatibility tab, and untick the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" option.
<<

zpq

Post Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:05 pm

Hoping the issue is resolved, I was running Innerspace in compatibility mode it seems. i removed that and all seems stable. Thank you for assistance and if i have any other issues i will post again.

Return to EverQuest 2