FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Multiboxing Steam Version?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

leettari

Post Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:59 am

Multiboxing Steam Version?

In a nutshell, I just bought a new license for Lavish Soft and running multiple instance of MH through steam proves to be problematic.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5747

I have read and followed this guide, but then I figured I'd need more Steam accounts to even possibly run it more than once through Steam, right?
Since AFAIK you can only run a Steam game once from same account, running same game more than once would require more Steam accounts and even then there's no guarantee MH would work.

Currently I'm downloading non-Steam version and hopefully I'll have more luck with that, though I was kinda hoping to run it through Steam.
<<

leettari

Post Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:22 pm

Re: Multiboxing Steam Version?

Still downloading but for the record I've been even able to start MH through Steam, when running Steam via InnerSpace.
It crashes instantly with vague IS error code; tried to crash report it but even that didn't work.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:26 am

I haven't specifically tested MH through Steam, so it's not a major surprise if it doesn't work. If it did work, then as with EVE Online it would most likely be a maximum of 1 instance launched through Steam and the rest non-Steam.
<<

leettari

Post Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:48 pm

lax wrote:I haven't specifically tested MH through Steam, so it's not a major surprise if it doesn't work. If it did work, then as with EVE Online it would most likely be a maximum of 1 instance launched through Steam and the rest non-Steam.

Cheers, Lax!
Gotta try with non-Steam version later then.

Return to Marvel Heroes