FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse Arrow gets stuck

Moderator: MiRai

<<

gnetcham

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:32 am

Mouse Arrow gets stuck

new issue with mouse it seems to be locking its self in the upper left edge of window on random games could be just me but wanted to put it outthere

doing reload via innerspace cures the prob but it comes back :evil: also just cycling though swaping windows will fix it temp also
As you can see the mouse is stuck in upperleft while it moves normaly in other windows near the center, sorry i couldnt blow it up more
http://imageshack.us/a/img19/2696/mouseerror.png
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:39 am

Re: Mouse Arrow gets stuck

Sounds very likely to be related to the Windowed Mode setting in the game, combined with the window swapping features.

What is your windowed mode setting configured to in Marvel Heroes?
<<

gnetcham

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:57 pm

1920x1080 fullscreen mode

http://www.privatepaste.com/01ffddd361

Iam using a very basic set up in isboxer didnt do much other then just broadcastall is being used,I remember the same type of but in path of exile when you first started support sometime ago, ill try running it in windowed mode if that fixes it
<<

Lyonheart

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:26 pm

this is happening to me as well. I can fix it by swapping windows via my swap hotkey. But its a PITA! hehe. Im using the window mode you used in your video lax.

http://privatepaste.com/74726999ff

Also, I was wondering what some of you are running. I tried 4 yesterday and it seem like each window lags a little behind when running. So the 2nd account runs just a tad slower.. the 3rd a tad slower and the 4th always gets way behind.. It seems like playing 4 would be the best way to go, but right now its a pain due to always having to have the 4th toon 'catch up"

my system specs are

i7 2600k
16gigs ram
580gtx 3gb etc..

So should be plenty? I turned graphics all the way down as well.

On a side note.. its a fun game for sure.. great side attraction 8)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Also, I was wondering what some of you are running. I tried 4 yesterday and it seem like each window lags a little behind when running. So the 2nd account runs just a tad slower.. the 3rd a tad slower and the 4th always gets way behind.. It seems like playing 4 would be the best way to go, but right now its a pain due to always having to have the 4th toon 'catch up"

I didn't notice that at all in my tests. Try adjusting the CPU Strategy for your team to the all instances/all cores strategy instead of round-robin and see if that helps, and while you're in the CPU Strategy Wizard try setting both the foreground and background FPS to 30 instead of 60/30.

My specs are similar to yours, although I'm currently using a GTX 690.
<<

gnetcham

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Its fixed lol, disabled fullscreen ingame menu and havent seen the issue again

running 7990 Radeon Hd Graphics Card

will repost if it does it again but looks like that was the prob
<<

Lyonheart

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:40 pm

lax wrote:
My specs are similar to yours, although I'm currently using a GTX 690.

Nice.. when i move to Colorado later this month.. im going to try duel 770s.

I ran 4 again and it is still doing the same thing.. 4th toon lags way behind. im wondering if it is the character. Im running 4 different toons. Ill see if i can run 4 of the same tomorrow.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Different characters definitely have different movement speeds. I started out as 3x Storm and tried 3 different heroes for a few minutes when I got my first unlocks
<<

gnetcham

Post Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:49 pm

same i tried 3 storms but didnt like the pin point targeting of her basic spell, 3 things were the same didnt like the fact that you cant do the main attack like in d3 that will latch on to the target and wont come off till u release the key , so gave up on that, 3 scalret witch seems doable also she has alot of cc, went with hawkeyes in the end they do pretty good
<<

usmchayward

Post Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:01 pm

How do you do the reload via innerspace?

Return to Marvel Heroes