FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

marvel heros virtual file

Moderator: MiRai

<<

gnetcham

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:44 pm

marvel heros virtual file

I set up 4x mutibox but when you exit fully and restart it isnt saving 1-4 setings in config ingame its seems to be switching all new profiles to a random 1-4 setings that were saved and have to redo it again.
have tried to make 4xcopys and add 4 full clients to innerspace but the file that isnt being copyed is that bitraider 4 full clients 1 bitraider , do you think there might be away get it to work right ?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Re: marvel heros virtual file

gnetcham wrote:I set up 4x mutibox but when you exit fully and restart it isnt saving 1-4 setings in config ingame its seems to be switching all new profiles to a random 1-4 setings that were saved and have to redo it again.
have tried to make 4xcopys and add 4 full clients to innerspace but the file that isnt being copyed is that bitraider 4 full clients 1 bitraider , do you think there might be away get it to work right ?

It's not random, it's the last one to save.

What setting, specifically, are you wanting to virtualize?

The game uses several .ini files, actually it turns out the user name is now kept under MarvelUIUserSettings.ini instead of MarvelUI.ini, and I'm updating ISBoxer with the new default soon. If you want video settings, it might be MarvelEngineUserSettings.ini which at least stores Fullscreen and VSync values...
<<

gnetcham

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:16 pm

video setings mostly I can live with it as is , i was just scratchin my head that it wasnt makin a confg for each account acessed, to used to d3 lol
<<

gnetcham

Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Thank you lax for that update with virtual file :D

Return to Marvel Heroes