FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issues When i press 'At-Will' Hotkey.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Bendogs

Post Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:42 am

Issues When i press 'At-Will' Hotkey.

Hi all,

Just creating a new configuration 5man team, Got the assist, follow and everything else i need, i only have two issues:

1. My keybinds are all working fine and are sending to the windows correctly. however within Neverwinter my 'At-Will' slots in game will not recognise the command. However when i open the chat i can see its pressing 0 (which is what i set the 'at will' left bind to) so each window is definitely recieving the hotkey ive tried changing the hot key to the default mouse clicks and simple keys such as j still no luck. However i can get this ability to work when im using a global broadcast when clicking 0.

Any ideas? Ive made sure ive selected the option "Make game believe it is foreground window".

2. The other issue is i cant seem to find how to create a mapped key that holds down my at will because there is an 'at will' ability that must be held down for it to channel and freeze targets.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:26 am

Re: Issues When i press 'At-Will' Hotkey.

2. The other issue is i cant seem to find how to create a mapped key that holds down

Actually this was going to be my first suggestion for #1, so it's a bit of a coincidence you mention it :)

I would try enabling the Hold option for the ability that does not seem to work. It does sound like it requires a Hold.

To find the Hold option for an existing Mapped Key, select the Mapped Key itself in the bottom left pane. On the right, you'll see a drop-down box "Hold any Keystroke Actions while Hotkey is held" which by default will be "Default (Off)". Set it to "On".

The Mapped Key Wizard also includes this option if you do a Straight Key Broadcast, or Key Re-Map.

I have a feeling this option will solve both issues. Let us know!
<<

Bendogs

Post Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:14 pm

Hey Lax,

Great news It worked for Mouse button 1, Looks like i wont be able to add it to my virtual keybinds because the 'At-Wills' have to be held down. However there is another small issue,

Mouse 1 seems to be working and broadcasting to ALL windows great, However Mouse button 2 is only broadcasting to my Current window and SECOND Window and not the others. I did the exact same setup as the Mouse 1 Setup, however it is recognizing in game the right click across all accounts because i can use it to right click interact with things. Any ideas?
<<

Bendogs

Post Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:28 pm

Nevermind, i found out why, it seems neverwinter has a keybinds bug at the moment, you have to clear the keybind to default and manually select right press, when i cleared the keybind it shows up as being right press but its actually cleared the keybind completely.

Thanks Lax all fixed!

Return to Neverwinter