FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Mouse problem [Cannot click]

Moderator: MiRai

<<

jolnar

Post Mon May 11, 2015 11:01 am

Mouse problem [Cannot click]

Hey guys,

I know this problem is known, but as some of you stated in some other topic in order for the mouse to work properly I should disable mapped keys. Which i did, and I still unable to click or move around using my mouse.

Is this normal? Can you guys actually rotate your character (moving the mouse around as if you play the game without isboxer) while using isboxer? In my case I can't. The keys all works, I mean I can ask my cleric to heal me, shield me it just that my mouse never work. I can move the cursor around but it just won't click anything.

I'm very new to this software and the only things I did was using "KISS (Keep it Super Simple) DUO Tank/He". But in my case, since I don't have a tank, the one that replaces the tank is my CW. So its a combination of just CW + DC.

Of course, every single time I will do the /unbind_all and /bind_load_file binds.txt etc. Still the problem won't go away.

I've looked around, but really, is it just me or I don't manage to see the solution in here.

Help me please!
thanks.

Regards,
Jolnar
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon May 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Re: Mouse problem [Cannot click]

The default Key Maps toggle does not necessarily toggle all Key Maps. For example, if Mouse1 is mapped under Always On, then toggling Key Maps will not affect this. Similarly, if you have custom Key Maps you might want to add those to the toggle -- FAQ: I added a new Key Map but the Key Maps toggle does not disable it?
<<

jolnar

Post Mon May 11, 2015 11:48 pm

Re: Mouse problem [Cannot click]

lax wrote:The default Key Maps toggle does not necessarily toggle all Key Maps. For example, if Mouse1 is mapped under Always On, then toggling Key Maps will not affect this. Similarly, if you have custom Key Maps you might want to add those to the toggle -- FAQ: I added a new Key Map but the Key Maps toggle does not disable it?

Hmm. I tried to create a new of everything and make sure during my setup that I will not set/touch any of my mouse button even during mapped key wizard session.

Next I export it to Inner Space, run my character sets and at the character selection my mouse is as usual, can move but cannot click. Went inside the game (pressing enter at character selection to select my character) and in Game my mouse still will not move my character around and the left and rght button still wouldn't work.

I did turn on/off key maps and I never add any custom key maps.

Return to Neverwinter