Need neverboxer help

Moderator: MiRai

<<

wysol

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:47 pm

Re: Need neverboxer help

Follow problem.

Manage to make few thing workbut here's what isn't working:

-Follow. When I press 6 to traget slot1 and F7 to follow slot 1 (current window) is starting to follow whatever target there is in the sigh. The only way that I manage to get follow to work is switching to slot2 target slot1 manually and then press F7.

-Yet again when I siwcth to slot 2 my GWF if I want him to attack I need to press CTRL+mouse1

-Both are part of Fire-Team 3 when I click shift+mouse3 to target monster (nothing happen)
-When I click mouse button 3 only the text appear Fire Team3 (all) - Making Target - Auto Targeting Mode ....

Maybe I should switch to a DC CW duo and not a DC GWF?

See the two binds for the 2 caracters attach

Thanks
Attachments
isboxer-angeldevil-devil@wybuso-binds.txt
(927 Bytes) Downloaded 392 times
isboxer-angeldevil-angel@wysol007-binds.txt
(925 Bytes) Downloaded 409 times
<<

wysol

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Follow problem.

Manage to make few thing workbut here's what isn't working:

-Follow. When I press 6 to traget slot1 and F7 to follow slot 1 (current window) is starting to follow whatever target there is in the sigh. The only way that I manage to get follow to work is switching to slot2 target slot1 manually and then press F7.

-Yet again when I siwcth to slot 2 my GWF if I want him to attack I need to press CTRL+mouse1

-Both are part of Fire-Team 3 when I click shift+mouse3 to target monster (nothing happen)
-When I click mouse button 3 only the text appear Fire Team3 (all) - Making Target - Auto Targeting Mode ....

Maybe I should switch to a DC CW duo and not a DC GWF?

See the two binds for the 2 caracters attach

Thanks
Attachments
isboxer-angeldevil-devil@wybuso-binds.txt
(927 Bytes) Downloaded 399 times
isboxer-angeldevil-angel@wysol007-binds.txt
(925 Bytes) Downloaded 399 times
<<

nodoze

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:32 pm

wysol wrote:Found why the isboxer-CaracterSet-CharacterName-binds was not created. On my Caracter creation in isboxerf forget to select neverwinter in the ISBOXER CAN ALLOW ADDITIONLA FEATURE........ part.

Shame on me lolll.

But I can't figure our why I need to press CTRL+Mouse 1 for SLOT 2 to attack when he as the lead BTW he's a GWF whit Follower, Melee, GWF, and Fire-Team 3 as action target group

Thanks

p.s: I'm starting to get the real feel how isboxer/neverboxer work and I love it thanks again Sylver and Nodoze to helping me out.

thanks
F.
I don't have access right now to test but one thing that comes to mind is that when you first start, if you want all the fire teams to work on the same target, you need to tell them all to join in with fire team 1's target. I can't remember for sure the process/steps that fix it but I remember having to add a mouse 3 button to my g700 mouse to do it and when I do I get a message on the screen that says that all fire teams are targeting what fire team 1 does and things seem fine.

Not sure 100% that is your issue but that is what came to mind when I read your post. If you search through the ISBoxer forum posts using the search utility you can find my post here for more information:

The post where I discovered that and where I programmed mouse 3,4,5:

viewtopic.php?p=20204#p20204

The post where Sylver helped explain before updating the guide:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4400&hilit=g700&start=40#p20207

Please review both of the above closely and then re-look at your issue and see if that helps. If not please repost with as much information as you can.
<<

Sylver

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Here's a link to the Play Guide: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4485

I'm unable to test your config at the moment, but I will once I get a chance - Sry.
- Sylver
<<

wysol

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Quick question Mouse 4 mouse 5 if I have a two button mouse what should I do? not shure is there really mouse whit 4 trigger button + the whell or its a combine of 2 keys that you name mouse button 4-5?

Or click and hold

BTW I think I still have my Raxer Naga whateever the name is that have 10 buttons on the side + 2 small button close to right click that in the web browser is use for back and foward.

Maybe I should replay whit that one if I I got it correct that those 2 button are button 4 and 5 :P

Thanks Guys

BTW Ifigure out why my GWF wasn't attacking when I fire team 3 ..... he was in gourp assignment fire team 3 and as well GWF and nowhere in your code you trigger GWF group. Anyway I'll switch him to the GF group just for test tonight.

Now it's time to get ready for the Surper bowl.

Thanks again
F
<<

Sylver

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Yeah, pretty much nobody uses GWF. Since the ads are so bad in this game, most of us concentrate on CW, DC & Guard otherwise you don't have enough CCs, Heals or Aggro control.

Again, I stress to people that 99% of the problems are in the party/character setup and binds. It's hard to believe one can go through the instructions 5 times and still miss something, but between Neverwinter, Neverboxer & ISBoxer, there's alot going on. ;)

As for the mouse, they are more common than people think - but you can always remap the keys to whatever you want... that's the beauty of ISBoxer. I'm betting your Naga even emulates those mouse presses on its custom key setup. Give that a try instead of messing with the Neverboxer (simpler that way).

Good luck - sounds like you're getting there.
- Sylver
<<

wysol

Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:37 pm

I redone everything from scratch and assign right group to right people/caracter.

The invite still not working but I can live whitout it.

My question is: I fI dual box Caracter name Angel (DC) and Caracter name Devil (CW). Do I put them in fire team 3 as well as CW for Devil and DC for Angel?

I quested whit that duo yesterday and the follow work perfectly but I cant get Devil (slot2 CW) to fire. This is what I'm doing :

-get close to a target
-click mouse button 3
-click F1
-My slot 2 does is "Q" button .

that 's good but mouse 1 and mouse 2 doesn't work for my slot 2 let's says my slot 1 DC target a monster and fire mouse button 1 my slot 2 doesn't do it and when I look into Isboxer I think it's suppose to do it.

thanls in advance to help me to sort that mouse 1 -2 trigger for slave
<<

Sylver

Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:32 pm

wysol wrote:I redone everything from scratch and assign right group to right people/caracter.

The invite still not working but I can live whitout it.

My question is: I fI dual box Caracter name Angel (DC) and Caracter name Devil (CW). Do I put them in fire team 3 as well as CW for Devil and DC for Angel?

I quested whit that duo yesterday and the follow work perfectly but I cant get Devil (slot2 CW) to fire. This is what I'm doing :

-get close to a target
-click mouse button 3
-click F1
-My slot 2 does is "Q" button .

that 's good but mouse 1 and mouse 2 doesn't work for my slot 2 let's says my slot 1 DC target a monster and fire mouse button 1 my slot 2 doesn't do it and when I look into Isboxer I think it's suppose to do it.

thanls in advance to help me to sort that mouse 1 -2 trigger for slave

Yes, Fire Team 3 should have every character in it. Put Angel in Fire Team 1 and Devil in Fire Team 2 (or reverse them if you wish).

As for the invites, it often happens that you have to repeat the invite for it to happen. If you can't get it to work, then you can simply manually invite the character as well... you only have two characters so that's pretty easy. :)
- Sylver
<<

wysol

Post Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:03 am

Working got my guys thru the first dungeon at lvl4
Thanks for your help guys

Quick qustion i was browsing the command line of neverwinter and a saw the assist command but didnt manage to make it work any of you know what its suppose to do????

Thanks frank
<<

nodoze

Post Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:18 pm

wysol wrote:Working got my guys thru the first dungeon at lvl4
Thanks for your help guys

Quick qustion i was browsing the command line of neverwinter and a saw the assist command but didnt manage to make it work any of you know what its suppose to do????

Thanks frank
I don't have time to find the list of commands and their descriptions right now but I think that is what allows one character to assist another and target his target. Somewhere I think I posted in one of my previous posts months back the list of commands from cryptic which seems to be pretty consistent across their games that use the same engine...

Are your background slave characters targeting your primary/foreground character's target and attacking his target?

If yes I think you are good to go and don't need to mess with the commands as NeverBoxer is doing it for you.
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter