FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: Parts 1-3 NeverBoxer v1.0 for ISBoxer & NWO

Moderator: MiRai

<<

nodoze

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Re: DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: Parts 1-3 NeverBoxer v1.0 for ISBoxer & NWO

Biggcarl wrote:
Sylver wrote:W S is better than W W - I'll make the change in tonite's update ... gotta fix those example chars anyways.

As for trading, I've experimented with a series of VFX windows and different things. Currently, I use a guild bank account and deposit and take from there as I cycle thru characters to AVOID trading. :lol:

I will likely put trading in for version 1.2, as I have some good ideas...

why not turn off keymaps? i jsut click the key map thing off and then trade
The [] thing is in the Always on keymaps such that they don't do off when you turn off key-maps (at least via Cntrl-Shift-M).

One alternative is to, when the trade window is open, manually click on the icon for the window you want to go to as pressing the Alt key is what closes trades.
<<

Biggcarl

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:09 pm

nodoze wrote:
Biggcarl wrote:
Sylver wrote:W S is better than W W - I'll make the change in tonite's update ... gotta fix those example chars anyways.

As for trading, I've experimented with a series of VFX windows and different things. Currently, I use a guild bank account and deposit and take from there as I cycle thru characters to AVOID trading. :lol:

I will likely put trading in for version 1.2, as I have some good ideas...

why not turn off keymaps? i jsut click the key map thing off and then trade
The [] thing is in the Always on keymaps such that they don't do off when you turn off key-maps (at least via Cntrl-Shift-M).

One alternative is to, when the trade window is open, manually click on the icon for the window you want to go to as pressing the Alt key is what closes trades.

ya i dont use the [ ] i click the icon
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

nodoze

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Biggcarl wrote:
nodoze wrote:... ... ... The [] thing is in the Always on keymaps such that they don't do off when you turn off key-maps (at least via Cntrl-Shift-M).

ya i dont use the [ ] i click the icon
Yeah. In v0.9a the icons weren't working for me (they were just black squares) so I am not used to them but now that I am getting used to them I like them more and more. I like how they show me which window I am in but I keep forgetting that I can click on them. The game normally doesn't let you click on anything (except when in trade/dialog/etc) so I am not used to clicking stuff but clicking on the icons when in trade is a good way to effect trades (did it many times tonight as my foreground window was full even with the extra back-packs from the Zen store).
<<

Biggcarl

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:08 pm

really loving this. i am running my alt through mad dragon to get some gear during DD the lvl 60s running a lvl 30 through getting mad blue gear for him!!
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

nodoze

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Biggcarl wrote:really loving this. i am running my alt through mad dragon to get some gear during DD the lvl 60s running a lvl 30 through getting mad blue gear for him!!
LOL. First you are like the kid on the new bike and now you are like a kid in a candy shop! So glad to hear!
<<

Biggcarl

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:00 pm

nodoze wrote:
Biggcarl wrote:really loving this. i am running my alt through mad dragon to get some gear during DD the lvl 60s running a lvl 30 through getting mad blue gear for him!!
LOL. First you are like the kid on the new bike and now you are like a kid in a candy shop! So glad to hear!

ya its like easy loots for mah guy so i can pwn nubs in pvp..... just joking but it is nice to run through the dungeon and not have to wait for ever on a que.

and it was super easy to set up the new team with everything basically already filled out
<<

Biggcarl

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:27 pm

pro tip too for those having issues with looting in dungeons.... if you set it to free for all before you go to the instances and go to the actual instanced entrance dont use the que system it can stay on freeforall
<<

Biggcarl

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:00 pm

this also seemed to auto load my keybinds as well.
<<

Sylver

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Biggcarl wrote:this also seemed to auto load my keybinds as well.

That's good news. Anyone else seeing their binds auto-loading correctly? I made sure to use the functioning characters as examples in this build... just still scratching my head as to why it works from some, but not others. :?
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:28 am

Did Idris tonight - was tough but totally doable now with the new system... I've found that switching characters mid-fight has turned out to be a game-changer as well. Tank, then some quick heals, then CC from the CW. Sure, most of it can be controlled from anywhere, but once you get used to the swapping, you can do some cool fun stuff. :D
- Sylver
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter