DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: Parts 1-3 NeverBoxer v1.0 for ISBoxer & NWO

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Biggcarl

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:38 pm

Re: DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: NeverBoxer V1.0 for ISBoxer & Neverwinter

[quote="

both of those where set that way as well
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

Sylver

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:25 am

Re: DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: Parts 1-3 NeverBoxer v1.0 for ISBoxer & NWO

I was trying to troubleshoot what your problem might be and discovered something else that I'd not read of in a long time.

If you have characters that you are using in multiple character sets, make sure that when you move the characters in and out of them, that you set the correct SLOT. Otherwise they will not follow or target correctly (looks like they chase one another in circles).

That is, it should look like this for a SLOT1 character:

For SLOT2, it should say slot2 at the bottom in the "Perform this mapped key when character loaded or reloaded"... etc (different SLOT# for each slot)

I have all my characters in two different sets, and when using a different set, I forgot to adjust this.

Easiest way to use same characters in different sets is to make sure they simply occupy the same SLOT in each character set... then there's nothing to change when you switch sets.
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:38 am

Biggcarl wrote:[quote="

Carl,

Hmm.. If you look under "Game Helpers", "Cryptic Studios", do you see all the binds listed there (as macros)?
- Sylver
<<

Biggcarl

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:16 am

Sylver wrote:
Biggcarl wrote:[quote="

Carl,

Hmm.. If you look under "Game Helpers", "Cryptic Studios", do you see all the binds listed there (as macros)?

sure do and my characters are selected
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

nodoze

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:12 am

Biggcarl wrote:
Sylver wrote:
Biggcarl wrote:ok so i did hte bind_save_file and the file it generates is blank.

i have located the isboxer binds isboxer-Neverwinter GF & 2DC & 2CW Group-Mailstrum@*****-binds tried to load htat manualy and still nothing. even though that file is not blank ...
I should have mentioned this earlier as well. Sometimes Neverwinter gets it's binds all messed up. Try the command /unbind_all

then /load_bind_file YOURBINDFILENAME.TXT

Also, you need to make sure to do that to EACH of your characters...

See if that makes any improvement.

did the unbind_all then reloaded my isboxer-Neverwinter GF & 2DC & 2CW Group-Mailstrum@*****-binds then did the bind_save_file and its still blank

well if a new one is coming out this weekend ill probably just wait then and mess with it then.
Biggcarl,

I have to manually load them but after a single load, provided I don't change anything, it is persistent and flawless.

Two things come to mind after seeing you past your isboxer bind file as: isboxer-Neverwinter GF & 2DC & 2CW Group-Mailstrum@*****-binds

1) It may not be loading because windows is set to not show filename extensions like .txt on the end of the file. I find that very problematic and always show them... If you are only seeing the name as you pasted it without a .txt on the end then add a .txt when trying to manually load them.

2) It may not be loading because of spaces in the character set name and the resulting "isboxer-CHARACTERSET-CHARACTERNAME-binds.txt" file. Personally I make all of my characters with a firstname only and all of my character sets have no spaces (I use - or _ instead).

If you haven't already I would try to do:

/unbind_all
/load_bind_file isboxer-Neverwinter GF & 2DC & 2CW Group-Mailstrum@*****-binds.txt

/unbind_all
/load_bind_file "isboxer-Neverwinter GF & 2DC & 2CW Group-Mailstrum@*****-binds.txt"

Note: I would test the above theories for you but unfortunately the servers are down right now...

EDIT: The servers are now up. I cleared my binds and tried the above...

- If you do not load with the ".txt" extension on the end it does NOT pick it up.
- If you load with spaces in the name it appears to load fine.
- If you load with quotes around names with spaces in the name it also appears to load fine. The quotes don't appear to be required but using double-quotes or single-quotes (depending on the program/shell) is a good practice anytime there are spaces in names.

EDIT: Also, when you get a chance, please check my questions in the Epic Instances thread regarding how you did your healing and such and if you can answer over in that thread I would appreciate it!
<<

Biggcarl

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:36 pm

so is this 1.0 released. i cant seem to find the DL link.
<<

nodoze

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Biggcarl wrote:so is this 1.0 released. i cant seem to find the DL link.
Bigcarl, Did you try manually adding the .txt at the end of your binds filename to see if it loaded your profile in game?

Example:

/load_bind_file isboxer-Neverwinter GF & 2DC & 2CW Group-Mailstrum@*****-binds.txt
<<

Biggcarl

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:55 pm

nodoze wrote:
Bigcarl, Did you try manually adding the .txt at the end of your binds filename to see if it loaded your profile in game?

Example:

when i couldnt get it to work yesterday i jsut scratched the project and was gonna wait for this to full release and then tinker with it.

only thing im gonna have to get use to is using q e r i changed that the day i started playing to 1 2 3 because i have a naga epic. though i could change 1 2 3 on my naga epic to be q e r.
<<

nodoze

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Biggcarl wrote:
nodoze wrote:

Example:

when i couldnt get it to work yesterday i jsut scratched the project and was gonna wait for this to full release and then tinker with it.

only thing im gonna have to get use to is using q e r i changed that the day i started playing to 1 2 3 because i have a naga epic. though i could change 1 2 3 on my naga epic to be q e r.
Cool regarding waiting till 1.0 and hopefully that problem goes away.

Things are very customizable and you can remap things however suits you though the ability to take in other people's configs or recommendations will have to be similarly modified if/when future changes/releases are undertaken.
<<

Biggcarl

Post Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:08 pm

the whole idea behind this thing is a huge undertaking and i think will eventually make multiboxing instances easier. Soon at he gets melee working fights will be good. The Tr build i run now is crazy damage so its nice for burning bosses down. i would really love to have 2 CWs 1 TR 1 GF 1 DC but considering how much aoe there is to avoid it would take alot of practice. The way ive done multiboxing instances in the past was setting a rotation up for each action target group and no matter what keys i press on the main they followed these rotation. Being neverwinter is action based combat it makes that kinda hard. Though my mage pretty much has a rotation he follows to CC adds proper.

Entangling force in tab(generates a metric ton of AP) - Icy terrain - prep Shield - Arcane singularity - Steal time - pop shield - Arcane Singularity - Icy terrain - EF - Prep Shield - PoP shield - Steal time. then start over. Pretty much keeps the mobs 100% CCed.
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter