FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: Parts 1-3 NeverBoxer v1.0 for ISBoxer & NWO

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Re: DOWNLOAD: NeverBoxer (V1.0) Config for ISBoxer & Neverwinter

graebeerd wrote:Getting this error when trying to export config to InnerSpace for the first time.

I can't give you the pastebin because the xml exceed's pastebins maximum file size of 500 KB :roll:

Did you get the problem fixed? If so, please post here so others who may have the same/similar issues can benefit from it.

Thanks!
- Sylver
<<

graebeerd

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:21 pm

yes. The problem was the character names in the left side of the window. Some of my characters have spaces in their names. In order to /invite a character with a space in the name, you have to have the characters name in quotations. So I had put the character's name as "Stupid Rogue@accountname". ISBoxer did not like the quotation marks there so I had to remove them. Hopefully this will not affect the invite / accepting process for characters with spaces in the names.

I've been really busy with work...got about 80 hours in this week. I'm still not able to get NeverBoxer running right due to screen resolution issues. My monitor is a 42" LCD television and cannot hit resolutions up to 1920x1080 and 1280x768 does not look right. My resolution is normally 1280x960 and I cant properly get it into full screen at that resolution with neverboxer
<<

Sylver

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:22 pm

graebeerd wrote:yes. The problem was the character names in the left side of the window. Some of my characters have spaces in their names. In order to /invite a character with a space in the name, you have to have the characters name in quotations. So I had put the character's name as "Stupid Rogue@accountname". ISBoxer did not like the quotation marks there so I had to remove them. Hopefully this will not affect the invite / accepting process for characters with spaces in the names.

I've been really busy with work...got about 80 hours in this week. I'm still not able to get NeverBoxer running right due to screen resolution issues. My monitor is a 42" LCD television and cannot hit resolutions up to 1920x1080 and 1280x768 does not look right. My resolution is normally 1280x960 and I cant properly get it into full screen at that resolution with neverboxer

Sorry to hear that you've been working such long hours, but I do appreciate you taking the time to post... Yes, it appears that Neverwinter is very picky about names. Since you mentioned it, I will make sure to put that in my revised guide to help people avoid this pitfall. I have always used single names and therefore never encountered the problem... :|

As for the 1280x768 resolution settings, I spent alot of time on my laptop last week adjusting the 1280x768 VFX windows and everything is aligned now. You can use the 1280x960, 1280x768, 1360x768, etc. resolution of your screen and the 1280x768 settings - it won't make any difference to NeverBoxer. It's really the horizontal resolution that I'm adjusting to, the vertical isn't that important as all it does is give you extra room at the bottom of the screen. I'm shooting to put the new NeverBoxer 1.0 up on the 1st and that should solve alot of your problems for you (ie; save you the hassle of adjusting screen coordinates, etc). This week I'll be focusing on writing the guide and updating the keyboard map - so that should help you with your installation as well.

You've got lots of people here in the forums that are happy to help you, so please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need help.
- Sylver
<<

graebeerd

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:23 pm

New version coming on the 1st? I'll stop messing with this then. Looking forward to being able to use the VFX windows. Thanks for all the hard work. I'm sure once I get it all setup properly it will be awesome.
<<

Biggcarl

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:18 pm

Re: DOWNLOAD/GUIDE: NeverBoxer V1.0 for ISBoxer & Neverwinter

my isboxer-binds.txt is blank.....
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Biggcarl wrote:my isboxer-binds.txt is blank.....

Yes, and it should be. Although isboxer-binds.txt is what you put into the Neverwinter launcher command line options box, the actual binds used by the game are found in bind files with the filenames "isboxer-CHARACTERSET-CHARACTERNAME-binds.txt". Look at those and see if they are empty too - they shouldn't be.

If you are in game, and want to see what binds are actually loaded into your character, just go to the chat box, and type in the command "/bind_save_file BINDS.TXT", which males a file named binds.txt for you to open and look into. Then you can compare the file above to this one and see how succesful your bindings are.

Don't hesitate to post if you have more questions... plenty of people here to help you. :)
- Sylver
<<

Biggcarl

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:34 pm

ok so i did hte bind_save_file and the file it generates is blank.

i have located the isboxer binds isboxer-Neverwinter GF & 2DC & 2CW Group-Mailstrum@*****-binds tried to load htat manualy and still nothing. even though that file is not blank

some things work some things dont like q e r work but invite to party doesnt nore does follow but party jump works but dispand party doesnt

f1 f2 f3 work as well

http://privatepaste.com/a660036bdc
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:41 pm

Biggcarl wrote:ok so i did hte bind_save_file and the file it generates is blank.

i have located the isboxer binds isboxer-Neverwinter GF & 2DC & 2CW Group-Mailstrum@*****-binds tried to load htat manualy and still nothing. even though that file is not blank

some things work some things dont like q e r work but invite to party doesnt nore does follow but party jump works but dispand party doesnt

f1 f2 f3 work as well

I should have mentioned this earlier as well. Sometimes Neverwinter gets it's binds all messed up. Try the command /unbind_all

then /load_bind_file YOURBINDFILENAME.TXT

Also, you need to make sure to do that to EACH of your characters...

See if that makes any improvement.

NeverBoxer 1.0 (this weekend!) has this built in so all you have to do is press a button. :D
- Sylver
<<

Biggcarl

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:43 pm

Sylver wrote:
Biggcarl wrote:ok so i did hte bind_save_file and the file it generates is blank.

f1 f2 f3 work as well

I should have mentioned this earlier as well. Sometimes Neverwinter gets it's binds all messed up. Try the command /unbind_all

did hte unbind_all then reloaded my isboxer-Neverwinter GF & 2DC & 2CW Group-Mailstrum@*****-binds then did the bind_save_file and its still blank

well if a new one is coming out this weekend ill probably just wait then and mess with it then.
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:55 pm

Biggcarl wrote:
Sylver wrote:

f1 f2 f3 work as well

did hte unbind_all then reloaded my isboxer-Neverwinter GF & 2DC & 2CW Group-Mailstrum@*****-binds then did the bind_save_file and its still blank

well if a new one is coming out this weekend ill probably just wait then and mess with it then.

One more thing to try. Make sure that in your character set your setup looks like you see here in PART 4 of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4198

I suspect that in the Character Set wizard the "per Character targeting macros instead" setting

or the Cryptic Helper is not highlighted as such:

- Sylver
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter