FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Nerverwinter- Epic Instances

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lemartes99

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Re: Nerverwinter- Epic Instances

Ya i'm starting my second team now also.

If boxing the dungeons isn't possible at least i'll have 10 level 60 guys farming diamonds from leadership.
<<

lemartes99

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:15 am

Got the first 2 bosses down in Cragmire. Even got an epic from each of them.

Tip for the adventuring party, pull the healer back to the hallway, just him and the guardian will come. When split up this encounter is easy.

Tried Traven twice, he practically 1 shots stuff. Its kinda stupid. Won't even bother with him, no way a boxer can take him down. Teleports like mad, does a ton of damage, and has a huge AOE.

So first 2 dungeons, first 2 bosses are pretty easy. The last boss is impossible for us as far as I can tell.
<<

DutchEZmoder

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:30 am

I couldn't even get the follower to assist me, let alone do instances with them :P

I tried the hardlock, follow and assist commands, but when my main presses a key the other one doesn't do anything.
<<

nodoze

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:51 pm

DutchEZmoder wrote:I couldn't even get the follower to assist me, let alone do instances with them :P

I tried the hardlock, follow and assist commands, but when my main presses a key the other one doesn't do anything.
Dutch, It sounds like your bind commands are not working.

From inside the game on your follower window, when you type "/bind_save_file viewbinds.txt", then look at the contents of viewbinds.txt, what commands does it show?

Did you download an ISBoxer setup from these forums or make your own?
<<

nodoze

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:15 am

lemartes99 wrote:... Some of the dungeons gotta be doable for us. Just depends on the mechanics of the boss fights.
zandokan wrote:OH YEAH, the king is gotta be doable. Im lvling another healer to see if the 2dc 2 cws combo works better for me.
lemartes99 wrote:Ya i'm starting my second team now also. If boxing the dungeons isn't possible at least i'll have 10 level 60 guys farming diamonds from leadership.
Zandokan & Lemartes, Just checking to see if you all are still attempting 5mans and if so whether you were able to complete any 5mans (all bosses) and if so what combo's of classes & pets you used for each 5man you completed?

I am still slowly leveling up my CWx2+DCx3 5man team to join my 60 GF & 60 DC so I can have the following teams:
-GF+DCx4 with Tank Pets (slow & steady approach);
-GF+DCx2+CWx2 w/Tank Pets (adding more DPS/AoE/CC);
<<

zandokan

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:51 pm

I pretty much gave up trying tbh is too much of a clusterfuck with all these god damn adds on this game. I just play my GF on a guuild and use the 5 man to make money.
<<

nodoze

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:57 pm

zandokan wrote:I pretty much gave up trying tbh is too much ... with all these god damn adds on this game. I just play my GF on a guild and use the 5 man to make money.
Very sorry to hear. I know you gave it many many tries. I am hopeful that if there are some bosses that don't heal then there is a chance with the GF+DCx4 + 4 Tank pets with all the survivability and AoE healing that we can survive (with low DPS the fights will be long but hopefully survivable). I am so slow leveling and dislike it so much that hopefully I don't give up before we find a combo that works.

Maybe Lesmartes will get a second wind.
<<

zandokan

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:58 pm

We are together on the same guild although I haven't seen him much on. To be honest I don't wanna bust your bubble, but I've had my DC setup foir DPS against my CW and the difference is HUGE my DC was doing 1.5 to 2 mil DPS average throughout a whole zone and my CW would do between 10 to 13 mil. The fact is that until you kill the last guy the zone is pretty much worthless and going with groups some Bosses take us 30 m to sometimes 1 hr to kill, I cant imagine with 4 dcs what it would take. My dudes arent garbage now and is still very tough for me, My GF is 12300 GS my DC is 10k and my 3 CWs are 10500 average.
<<

nodoze

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:25 pm

zandokan wrote:We are together on the same guild although I haven't seen him much on. To be honest I don't wanna bust your bubble, but I've had my DC setup foir DPS against my CW and the difference is HUGE my DC was doing 1.5 to 2 mil DPS average throughout a whole zone and my CW would do between 10 to 13 mil. The fact is that until you kill the last guy the zone is pretty much worthless and going with groups some Bosses take us 30 m to sometimes 1 hr to kill, I cant imagine with 4 dcs what it would take. My dudes arent garbage now and is still very tough for me, My GF is 12300 GS my DC is 10k and my 3 CWs are 10500 average.
Understood and I realize no matter what it will be tough and likely success will be a long shot...

The 5man I am currently leveling is CWx2+DCx3 so with my current GF & DC maybe that will give the following options:

- GF+DCx2+CWx2: for Clearing Trash;
- GF+DCx4: For slow/steady Boss Fights (may mix in a CW or two depending on how much healing I really need to survive the Adds in Boss fights);

As for DPS on the Boss, unless things change, I plan to follow Rokuthy's Hybrid Tanking Build to get good GF DPS via Stalwart's 4 set bonus & Reckless Attacker; My understanding is that In some instances the Tank solo DPS's the Boss with this kind of build while the rest are kiting or what not.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showth ... ht=Rokuthy

Curious if you have tried building your GF like this and what kind of DPS do you get when the 4 set bonus is fully stacked?
<<

lemartes99

Post Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:26 am

Ya I havn't been playing much, just log on to do Crafting and Invocation. Trying to get all chars Leadership to 20.

Going back to college in another month so i've been busying studying. Going to try the game again soon though, want to level some CW's.
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter