FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BETA VERSION: NeverBoxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ecgric

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Re: DOWNLOADABLE: Never Boxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

Only running 1 PC and dual 24" monitors side by side.
<<

ecgric

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:41 pm

so I'm gonna ask before I change or add anything. Shift is the block key for my tank. He doesn't block right now when I hit it. Can I just put in a straight key broad cast for shift current wdw? Or will that mess other things up?
<<

Sylver

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:55 pm

ecgric wrote:so I'm gonna ask before I change or add anything. Shift is the block key for my tank. He doesn't block right now when I hit it. Can I just put in a straight key broad cast for shift current wdw? Or will that mess other things up?

Check your in-game binds. I've noticed that unless you /unbind_all at some point, your binds get all gunked up by all the changes. It is actually set up for it to work, but I found that my binds somehow got set to "Joy11" instead of "Shift". After I changed it to shift, everything worked again. :P

I'll be putting version .8 (back) up in a couple hours once I get home from work and the gym and it doesn't have any conflicts with the shift keys...
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Just posted new version: NeverBoxer_V_0_8 (BETA) 24 Jun 13 - Greatly improved scatter and slave movement features, added NPC interaction feature (V,F,Shift+F) featuring VFX, fixed Party Invite "shift" key issues, Moved Invocation bind to " 0 " and Mass Invocation bind to "Shift + 0", Corrected Round-Robin check-boxes in F1-F5 keymappings; some key commands have changed, setup changed - please read guide when installing

Had to take the file down for a bit ... sorry for the delay, but there was a small problem with Mass Invocation not firing 100% of the time so I moved it back to the "Shift + 0" keystroke. I want to try and put up the best tool that I can for you guys... Please check the guide, as much has changed/improved - particularly the NPC Interact as requested!

Many thanks to Zandokan, Norrin, SoonerToucan, ecgric, Bishopwrath, Evilsquash, lesmartes99, nodoze and all the others here in the forums that have encouraged and spurred me on working this project! A special thanks to lax for taking time to jump in and help to explain the technical details about ISBoxer, as I know how many people are keeping him busy here in the forums and in chat. :P

I've still got some more ideas coming along and hopefully here in the next week we'll be at a solid version 1.0 and then I can start add icing to the cake with menus, buttons and graphics - oh my! ;)

As always, please let me know if you see any quirks and I'll do my best to stomp out the bugs!
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Ok I downloaded you newest setup but for some reason when I export to innerspace it doesn't create the isboxer-binds.txt (maybe is something I mess up) under every character under Game Helper it should show Criptic and wow right? Cause it only shows wow.
<<

zandokan

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Yeah, is my fault I'm recreating my sets hopefully that fixes it.
<<

Sylver

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:06 pm

zandokan wrote:Ok I downloaded you newest setup but for some reason when I export to innerspace it doesn't create the isboxer-binds.txt (maybe is something I mess up) under every character under Game Helper it should show Criptic and wow right? Cause it only shows wow.

Make sure as you go thru the ISBoxer quick setup wizards that you click the little check-box for "per Character targeting macros instead" that sets you up to use the Cryptic Helper (macros). here's a screenshot

- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:43 pm

No I didn't have my new sets highlighted in the Criptic Studios, Generalise character set :P.
<<

zilch

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:56 am

first of all. thank you so much. very much.

question: where do i get the isboxer bind file that you guys have mentioned previously?

is it downloadable somewhere or can i copy and paste from somewhere?

thanks in advance.
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:11 am

zilch wrote:first of all. thank you so much. very much.

question: where do i get the isboxer bind file that you guys have mentioned previously?

is it downloadable somewhere or can i copy and paste from somewhere?

thanks in advance.

You're welcome - hope you enjoy it! :)

It is generated by ISBoxer when you export to Innerspace from the main drop down menu (Guide, Part 4, step 2.2). All you must do is type that into the Neverwinter Launcher options window field just like it says in the guide.

If you've not read the guide, particularly the setup portion, then please do - it will make things much easier for you. Good luck and don't hesitate to post any questions you might have. :D
- Sylver
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter