FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BETA VERSION: NeverBoxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sylver

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:23 am

Re: DOWNLOADABLE: Never Boxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

zandokan wrote:Yeah I havent had a problem until That last dude, He brings way to many adds and his aoes are pretty hard, also my gear blows but at lower lvls green is what you get I guess unless you spend ADs on it. I think you should release ~ through \ to be repeated on every toon, and that might give you some key maps back other than , I'm just saying cause is nice to take a quest with your main share it and then press 1 and boom everyone has the quest, the other thing this way you press 6 and every one is mounted, same with 7 8 and 9 and we set for accepting invites and so on.

Good suggestions... I'll think about remapping the keys. You do mean, Shift + ~ thru \, don't you? I know the game uses 1-6 for itself. (just want to clarify what you mean).

Thanks again for the inputs. :)
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:32 am

Well actually i was meaning without the shift, when I made the Multi PC setup I have to create new sets and at the end it tells you that if you are running the MMO standard 1 through = (i think it is) are replicated on all screens and I loved it. Cause to use all the Mounts I would just press 6 and the quest sharing was so much easier same with praying and accepting invites, or resing (althought you have to go to every screen to press yes :( )
<<

Sylver

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:23 pm

zandokan wrote:... or resing (althought you have to go to every screen to press yes :( )

I don't know how it is on your moified setup, but in NeverBoxer, just move your mouse up into the mini-windows, click first and then all mouse and keyboard commands work as normal inside the mini-window without having to switch screens. Big time-saver...
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:38 pm

zandokan wrote:Well actually i was meaning without the shift, when I made the Multi PC setup I have to create new sets and at the end it tells you that if you are running the MMO standard 1 through = (i think it is) are replicated on all screens and I loved it. Cause to use all the Mounts I would just press 6 and the quest sharing was so much easier same with praying and accepting invites, or resing (althought you have to go to every screen to press yes :( )

You know, I just noticed that although I'm also using the MMO standard, for some reason they are inactive and pointing to '1' (prob a consequence of too much copy and paste lol). I'll change 3-0 back to standard and that should help... only problem is with 1 & 2. Those are the daily attacks and I'm sure we dont want those replicated across everyone as 1 & 2- those are valuable timed attacks. So they would need to be relocated to different keys. Suggestions on where you'd best use those?

I'll take inputs from everyone on how to best map out the keys and then make a change here in the near future. This build is starting to mature enough to think about calling it version 1.0 soon. :D Just need to work out a couple more things on my to-do list, remap they keys how most people would like and then start dreaming up more new improvements for ver 1.0+.
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:00 pm

I would be even willing to chage the 1 and 2 for the dailies, and tbh you can even change it for the main dude because the rest are on a macro right?
<<

Sylver

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:29 pm

zandokan wrote:I would be even willing to chage the 1 and 2 for the dailies, and tbh you can even change it for the main dude because the rest are on a macro right?

Sry, not following what you are saying here. Can you please explain again in different words?
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Sorry, What I'm saying is I be willing to change the dailies from the number 1/2 to something else in game for the slot 1. And the rest to be in the macro. Because the only one I cast out of order is the daily for slot 1 but the CWs I can cast them all at once i don't care.
<<

Sylver

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:37 pm

zandokan wrote:Sorry, What I'm saying is I be willing to change the dailies from the number 1/2 to something else in game for the slot 1. And the rest to be in the macro. Because the only one I cast out of order is the daily for slot 1 but the CWs I can cast them all at once i don't care.

Well, I could move the main SLOT1's dailys to keys 7-0, - or = ... that would free up 1 & 2

When I think about it, people usually bind their dailys to a mouse button anyways so it's prob not such a big deal. Also, you only get to use dailys once or twice (max) in any given fight anyways so it's not that big of a sacrifice.

How about this setup:
-------------------------
1-6 echoes out same to all characters, with 3, 4 & 5 = pots, 6 is of course by default the mounts. That leaves the 1 & 2 keys free for responding to dialog boxes...

7-0 are free for things like mass invocation, etc and future features

- and = could be used for main SLOT1's dailys
------------------------

what do you all think?
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:16 pm

That sounds good. The Yes when you revive and the Accept for trades don't have a hot key do they?
<<

Sylver

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:31 pm

zandokan wrote:That sounds good. The Yes when you revive and the Accept for trades don't have a hot key do they?

Ive got some really good ideas for trading ... Thats what I want to work on next week. =D
- Sylver
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter