FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BETA VERSION: NeverBoxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

Moderator: MiRai

<<

zandokan

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:56 am

Re: DOWNLOADABLE: Never Boxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

Hey Sylver I downloaded the lower resolution one but has 2 objects calling for mounts, one mount and another one mounts but there is no pic for mount on the archive you shared, just fyi.
<<

Sylver

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:07 am

Ok, thanks - fixed the duplicate entry. theres only supposed to be one mount pic. :oops:

Should be good now - thanks for the heads up.
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Just put up "NeverBoxer_V_0_05_1920x1200_1280x768" - this is a unified merge of the 1920x1200 and 1280x768 versions. Writing 2 codebases on 2 separate machines was getting messy, so I unified them. Anyone wanting to use 1280x768 resolution will simply need to turn off the 1920x1200 VFX key map, and turn on the 1280x768 one - a simple process; detailed step-by-step in the guide.
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:06 am

Ok couple of things, I've changed my Invoque (praying) to the a Num Luck number how can I make it so every one cast that, a key map on always on maybe?
and Second I know you show formations there, but is there a formation to make everyone spread out cause I'm fighting a Dungeon douche that casts a aoe in the middle of all my casters and healer so if i have that i think I could kill him. It would be nice to find a way to rez players that die but that is probably not possible idk.
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:35 am

zandokan wrote:Ok couple of things, I've changed my Invoque (praying) to the a Num Luck number how can I make it so every one cast that, a key map on always on maybe?
and Second I know you show formations there, but is there a formation to make everyone spread out cause I'm fighting a Dungeon douche that casts a aoe in the middle of all my casters and healer so if i have that i think I could kill him. It would be nice to find a way to rez players that die but that is probably not possible idk.

For the invocation, just go into Non-combat and make a keymap to send "Ctrl-I" to everyone. I can add that if you like...

As for the formations, I'm still toying with that. What I am working on is a scatter key that makes them all run away from current position; but honestly, park your damage dealers and healers away from the fight at range that way they are safer. And if you see AOE, press 'V' to have them run towards you. The formations are coming, but I only get time to work on this at lunchtime or late at night once the baby goes to sleep. I work a full 12-hour a day managers job, so time management is always a challenge.
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:01 am

Damn, thats a lot of work hrs, yeah this dude just raped me way too many adds for me to handle. is the last mob in Cragmire Crypts maybe if i had better gear oh well.
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:26 pm

zandokan wrote:Damn, thats a lot of work hrs, yeah this dude just raped me way too many adds for me to handle. is the last mob in Cragmire Crypts maybe if i had better gear oh well.

If whenever possible, place your DD/ranged at a the end of a choke-point and pull down into that narrow area/hallway towards them but not too close. Remember the movie 300? That is how 300 Greeks held out against against the Persians - always use terrain when possible.

As for the Invocation - if you have any other ideas or requests, please let me know and I'll try and put them in. :D

I'm so busy I rarely have time to get that creative anymore lol.
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Got a lot done in a short time today ... NeverBoxer_V_0_06_1920x1200_1280x768

- Added "Mass Invocation" (0)
- Introduced "Follow Until In-range" set to distance 20 relative to SLOT1 (Shift + V)
- Removed 3 unused click-buttons
- Added "Move Slaves in Party Formation (Alt+movement)
- Added 3 party zoom modes (Shift+Home=default, Shift+PgUp=In, Shift+PgDwn=out)
- Added 3 slave-party zoom modes (Ctrl+Home=default, Ctrl+PgUp=In, Ctrl+PgDwn=out)
- Added Scatter - AOE avoidance (')
- Added Regroup - aka Un-scatter (Shift + `)
- Fixed random control glitch when switching mini-windows

To use scatter to avoid AOE, hold down the ` (tilde aka grave) key and all of your slaves will run in opposite directions. Once the AOE is clear, hold down Shift+`to make them go right back to where they were

Another thing to do is to use the arrow keys - it makes your slaves run (all together) in the direction you pressed as long as you hold it down

Hope this helps!
Last edited by Sylver on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:18 am

Hmm, running dungeons with this new build and so far no probs except with scatter.... Its more like a Chinese firedrill :lol:

I'll fine tune it over the next day or so...
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:00 am

Yeah I havent had a problem until That last dude, He brings way to many adds and his aoes are pretty hard, also my gear blows but at lower lvls green is what you get I guess unless you spend ADs on it. I think you should release ~ through \ to be repeated on every toon, and that might give you some key maps back other than , I'm just saying cause is nice to take a quest with your main share it and then press 1 and boom everyone has the quest, the other thing this way you press 6 and every one is mounted, same with 7 8 and 9 and we set for accepting invites and so on.
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter