FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BETA VERSION: NeverBoxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

Moderator: MiRai

<<

zandokan

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: DOWNLOADABLE: Never Boxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

Sylver wrote:
zandokan wrote:Ok I fixed that still not working :(, sorry to bither you so much but I wanna get this done so I dont have to :P.

And this is how one of my isboxer-Neverwinter DC & 4 CW Group-exxx@txxx-binds.txt looks like
F6 "HardTargetLock 1 $$ Target Jxxxxe"
F7 "Follow"
F8 "Assist Jxxxxe"
F9 "HardTargetLock 1"
F10 "SetFollow 0"
F11 "HardTargetLock 0"
F12 "targetCursor $$ HardTargetLock 1"
F13 "invite Character1ActualName$$invite mxxx@zxxx$invite zxx@oxx$$invite lxx@zxxx"
F14 "Team_kick Character1ActualName$$Team_kick mxx@zxx$$Team_kick zxx@oxx$$Team_kick lxx@zxx"

isboxer-binds.txt is suppose to be blnk inside right?

I also noticed that when I tried to invite them this time gave me an error on Neverwinter (idk if is an actaul error but this is what it said).
Unknown command: Accesslevel
Unknown command:Remove_power
Access level 0 being granted

Its no bother - Im happy to help. Ok, we're getting closer - I still see a couple things wrong.

Your F13 and F14 binds still have "Character1ActualName" in them, whereas they should be saying "Jxxxxe"... that is why the party invite isn't working. Check all of your character's names again. Make sure all 5 characters have full two-part names like "Joe @ Crabshack". Then make sure the Actual Character name is the same as the first part of SLOT1 character's name. You should be good to go at that point.

The error you are seeing is not from ISBoxer/NeverBoxer but from Neverwinter itself. Apparently some of the shift and control key combinations cause those to happen. I noticed using the right shift and control keys tend to do that. Try using the ones on the left side of the keyboard and see if you get the same errors - usually they don't lol. Eventually I think Cryptic will fix those (they probably dont even realize they are happeneing - I've seen many posts online in other forums about people discovering them purely by accident).

isboxer-binds.txt is suppose to be blnk inside right?
Yes, lax and I had a nice discussion on that and it is supposed to be blank... the true binds are in the bind files for each separate character. Make sure that you are loading in the bind files that match each character when you are in-game. Ie; for the SLOT1 character, load the bind file for that first character. Then, the second, then the 3rd,etc.

Yeah that was my bad i didnt wanna have to type all the xxx agains so i copied and pasted it from the other post I shouldnt have this is it.
this is the bind from my main toon (Slot1) but still wont invite them
F6 "HardTargetLock 1 $$ Target Jennuine"
F7 "Follow"
F8 "Assist Jennuine"
F9 "HardTargetLock 1"
F10 "SetFollow 0"
F11 "HardTargetLock 0"
F12 "targetCursor $$ HardTargetLock 1"
F13 "invite mx@zx$$invite zx@zx$$invite ex@tx$$invite lx@zx"
F14 "Team_kick mx@zx$$Team_kick zx@zx$$Team_kick ex@tx$$Team_kick lx@zx"
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:12 pm

F13 and F14 aren't keys on most keyboards, are you sure Neverwinter is allowing you to use those Hotkeys? It wouldn't surprise me if those are not successfully bound.

You can /bind_save_file binds.txt in that window, and the game will reveal what binds were actually accepted/recognized. This is going to be more effective for troubleshooting than looking at your character-specific isboxer-binds.txt files generated by ISBoxer, which won't tell you what the game recognized.

Also, unrelated to your invite, but in my testing the game did not like having spacing before/after the $$ command separator, e.g. in your F6 and F12 binds.
In other words
Code:
F6 "HardTargetLock 1 $$ Target Jxxxxe"

should probably be
Code:
F6 "HardTargetLock 1$$Target Jxxxxe"
<<

zandokan

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Ok I change the F13 and F14, also changed the space on the F6 and when you say "You can /bind_save_file binds.txt in that window, and the game will reveal what binds were actually accepted/recognized" you are implying for me to go in game and try to create a bind.txt from the game to trouble shoot right? But if thas what you mean how do I do that in game tho?
I know you have to type /bind_save_file binds.txt but the game doesnt let me put 2 lines at the same time like
/invite XXX@xxx
/bind_save_file binds.txt

So how would I go doing that?
<<

zandokan

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Ok so I did what Lax told me and I think I figuered out the problem hopefully fixes all my issues, It seems like my launcher for some reason is not pulling the /bind_load_file isboxer-binds.txt because when i did /bind_save_file binds.txt the file looked like this
Shift+1 "(null)"
7 "ClickWindowButton_1"
Shift+2 "(null)"
8 "ClickWindowButton_2"
Shift+3 "(null)"
9 "ClickWindowButton_3"
F6 "HardTargetLock 1 $$ Target Jennuine"
F7 "Follow"
F8 "Assist Sylverangel"
F9 "HardTargetLock 1"
F10 "SetFollow 0"
F11 "HardTargetLock 0"

Look at F8 :P. So I did /bind_load_file isboxer-binds.txt in game and all the right ones came.
<<

Sylver

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:34 pm

lax wrote:F13 and F14 aren't keys on most keyboards, are you sure Neverwinter is allowing you to use those Hotkeys? It wouldn't surprise me if those are not successfully bound.

Yes, they bind. F16-24 dont. There was a Neverwinter forum thread on this two days ago: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4195
Last edited by Sylver on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Yeah that was what it was it fixed everything, thank god I was getting ready to quit lol. Only problem is the Invites but idc, I changed it to Ctrl+I since I don't have F13, and the Shift+Insert doesnt work, but I press CTRL+I and then Shift +Insert and everyone accepts.
<<

Sylver

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:38 pm

zandokan wrote:Yeah that was what it was it fixed everything, thank god I was getting ready to quit lol. Only problem is the Invites but idc, I changed it to Ctrl+I since I don't have F13, and the Shift+Insert doesnt work, but I press CTRL+I and then Shift +Insert and everyone accepts.

Gratz!
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:51 pm

SoonerToucan wrote:Keep up the great work Sylver!
I think my pc just might not have the horse power to run a 5 man. I can get 3 going fairly smoothly, but with five it crawls down to around 8fps and even then it tends to lock up. My pc is probably 2yrs old, but at the time it was pretty powerful. Do you think it could be a settings issue, or just not enough hardware HP?
-ST

I've had a couple ppl say that 1900x1200 is too much for their systems to handle, so I made a scaled down version at 1280x768 - give that one a try and let me know if that's better for you. :)
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:38 am

Sylver wrote:
zandokan wrote:Yeah that was what it was it fixed everything, thank god I was getting ready to quit lol. Only problem is the Invites but idc, I changed it to Ctrl+I since I don't have F13, and the Shift+Insert doesnt work, but I press CTRL+I and then Shift +Insert and everyone accepts.

Gratz!

Thanks at least It might help someone else that run through the same issue.
<<

zandokan

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:44 am

SoonerToucan wrote:Keep up the great work Sylver!

In another post you talk about having 4cw and 1cd, is this still your setup or did you swap the dc for a GF?

I think my pc just might not have the horse power to run a 5 man. I can get 3 going fairly smoothly, but with five it crawls down to around 8fps and even then it tends to lock up. My pc is probably 2yrs old, but at the time it was pretty powerful. Do you think it could be a settings issue, or just not enough hardware HP?

What setup are you running and do you have any tips that might let me run the 5 man?

Thanks!
-ST

What you can also try is split the workload in 2 computers, I noticed you can use Isboxer on more than one machine. I might give that a try on my laptop or at home even and put everything on max in the main pc. Synergy is another open source software that lets you move your move through other monitors on different computers maybe try the combination of isboxer and synergy.
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter