BETA VERSION: NeverBoxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Re: DOWNLOADABLE: Never Boxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

nodoze wrote:
Sylver wrote:
zandokan wrote:I assume is what he wants so when he has the shield up and using his LMB everyone can still fire.

The prob with that is that is messes up the control scheme for all non-tanks, so what I may do is implement a toggle mode for the slot 1 character between tank and other types...

I will try and put that in soon so you guys can try and see if you like it. Hopefully Ill push out v09 tomorrow just to get away from using the toolkit.xml file as lax suggested. Its not as far as Id like, but Ive been working on some suprise features too.
I copied the Mapped Keys for 'Mouse 1 Attack' & 'Mouse 2 Attack' & renamed the copies to 'Shift-Mouse 1 Attack' & 'Shift-Mouse 2 Attack'. The only thing I changed was adding Shift to the hot key to trigger and everything works flawlessly.

I went into the 'Training Grounds/Solo Grind' and tested it against the Golems and it worked flawlessly.

It should work fine for both Tank groups and non-tank groups basically it is saying to send mouse 1 & 2 to all windows when Shift is on or off (assuming the combat key maps are active)...

It's in - thanks for the legwork! ;)
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Good news - version 0.9 is almost done. A little minor code adjustment this evening plus some testing and I hope to release on the 4th of July.

Additions include:
----------------------
Zero VFX mode - easily remove VFX from the enitre config if you don't want it with just a single change
Added SLOT2 Divinity/Shield meter gauge to SLOT 1 screen, CAPSLOCK now triggers Powers (Divinity, etc) from SLOT2 screen for healers/tanks
Added new Command-Bar to allow control of VFX, FOV settings, formations, SLOT 2 meter and more
Control scheme adjusted for tanks - Shift + mouse buttons added (for you Nodoze)
Added VFX to UI screenshots (Screenshots located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Innerspace\Screenshots for a typical installation)
Added "Cluster", "Line" and "Paired" formations via a cycle/selection key (Shift-X) and on the new Command-bar
SLOT2-5 direct targeting keys added (7-0)
SLOT2-5 direct heal keys added (Shift + 7-0)
4 Heal keys designated ( -, +, plus Shift + -, Shift + +)
In-game keyboard-map (legend) added (Shift + M)
VFX mini-screen Switch-bar added with key-map button
Changed VFX mini windows to different configuration; now flush with right and left-hand sides
Added 55 Emotes
Added 2 "emote" bars to control all emotes with a single mouse-click; use on SLOT1, SLOT2-5 (+Ctrl) or entire party (+Shift) with just a click!
All code completely documented and sub-organized within maps
Added logical NOTSLOT, Tank, Rogue, Cleric, DD, melee & ranged Action Target Groups
..and the obligatory Guide rewrite!!

I'm sure I missed some more features... but this version should be an upgrade for many of you.

Enjoy!
- Sylver
<<

nodoze

Post Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:48 am

Sylver wrote:Good news - version 0.9 is almost done. A little minor code adjustment this evening plus some testing and I hope to release on the 4th of July.

Additions include: ... I'm sure I missed some more features... but this version should be an upgrade for many of you. Enjoy!
Thanks for all the hard work and I hope you get to play more soon.
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:24 am

nodoze wrote:
Sylver wrote:Good news - version 0.9 is almost done. A little minor code adjustment this evening plus some testing and I hope to release on the 4th of July.

Additions include: ... I'm sure I missed some more features... but this version should be an upgrade for many of you. Enjoy!

Thanks! I will start playing NeverBoxer now :D and fine-tune things. I'm kinda needing a break from feature-crafting...

Gonna start that GF+2DC+2CW this weekend and start hashng out combat/healing for NeverBoxer. Then gonna start thiking how to reskin Neverwinter using some dxNothing screenwork. Got some cool ideas... :ugeek:

Happy 4th of July everyone!
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:01 am

Sylver wrote:
nodoze wrote:

Thanks! I will start playing NeverBoxer now :D and fine-tune things. I'm kinda needing a break from feature-crafting...

Gonna start that GF+2DC+2CW this weekend and start hashng out combat/healing for NeverBoxer. Then gonna start thiking how to reskin Neverwinter using some dxNothing screenwork. Got some cool ideas... :ugeek:

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Happy 4th to you too bud, and yeah THANKS for the hard work and great product.
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:36 pm

Just put version 0.9a up.

For those who installed .9, just go into non-combat keymaps to "Shift + 1 & 2" and change the 'hold any keystroke actions while hotkey is pressed' setting to "On". This was breaking the response to party invites from SLOT2-5. Small fix not worth downloading and re-settng up... Easier to just go in and do. ;)

Enjoy!
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Ok I'm trying this new setup, how do you have the healing to Slot 1? I see you put 0-7 but those buttons don't do anything to me.
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:34 pm

zandokan wrote:Ok I'm trying this new setup, how do you have the healing to Slot 1? I see you put 0-7 but those buttons don't do anything to me.

The Shift keys direct heals to the same characters targeted by the corresponding number keys. Look at the keyboard layout in the guide, or by pressing Shift + M in game.

For example...

You press Shift + 6 to direct heals to SLOT1 without having to target first. This is the fastest way to heal a Slot.

The other way would be to press 6 to target SLOT1, and then follow it up with a heal by pressing one of the 4 heal hotkeys ( -, =, Shift - & =).

You will need to go to the Shift + numbers and assign whatever in-game key your healer uses to it.

I'll be writing up a whole section of the guide dedicated to this over the weekend to help explain more. I'm settng up the structure for people to use for healing rather prescribng exactly how they heal, ie - you need to assign the heals to the keys based on your characters ( 1 or 2 healers? ) and what Q, E, R heal skills you assign to your healers.
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:01 am

I just applied to be one of the "League of Extraordinary Multiboxers" as a multi-boxing toolmaker in this thread - viewtopic.php?f=48&t=4342

Would greatly appreciate your support and recommendations there- thanks! :D
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:45 am

NeverBoxer 1.0 is nearing completion - here's the list of changes so far:

NeverBoxer_v_1_0 (Initial Release) 26 July 2013 - 3 Fire-Teams - adds the ability to target and fight multiple enemies simultaneously; Melee & Ranged Fighting - Split your party into melee and ranged Fire-Teams and fight accordingly; Fire Team Positioning - place your Fire-Teams in prep for ambushes and advanced manuevers; Fire Teams 1 & 2 have knockback skills added for remote defense of their positions; Dual Divinity Meter Toggle for SLOT 1 screen from SLOT2 & 3 screens to support up to 2 Devoted Clerics; Directly Targeted & Basic AOE Heals; Added Party Leader and Follower Action Group routines to dynamically track characters (useful for future expansion); Added SLOT1 Automatic FPS Booster by minimizing SLOT2-5 screen resolution draws (no configuration necessary); Added manual control of 3D screen rendering resolution (for tweakers); added "glow-stars" that indicate the used slots (SLOT1-5) in your party - unused slots are greyed out; added SLOT1-5 FPS meters to screen 1; VFX mini-windows now have character and SLOT indicators above them to help identify characters and associated slot positions; Ranged characters now hold position automatically when combat starts while melee characters move into battle automatically; Direct attacks and follow commands from any character upon window swap amongst SLOT1-5 characters - no variable keymapping necessary (all done in keymap programming - was a challenge!); VFX and command/emote bars now auto-hide when using inventory; Targeting keymap added - over 25 targeting commands added to NeverBoxer's repitore; removed NOSLOT logical Action Groups (obselete).

Still working on Pet heals and AOE heals/damage spells... hopefully I get those in there too. ;)

Hopefully ready for you guys before next weekend of 27 July.

Any comments on Version 0.9a - bugs or fixes needed that I'm not aware of?
- Sylver
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter