zandokan

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Re: DOWNLOADABLE: Never Boxer - ISBoxer Config for Neverwinter

Are you asking me or him?
<<

SoonerToucan

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:10 pm

I was specifically asking slyver, but I will accept help from anyone =)
<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:20 pm

He is working on this one, he actually was not gonna put it up until it was done but trying to help me out he put it up so I can start trying to see how his setup was done, in any event he has another post here
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4158
where he explains the binding.

@Sylver I was able to get all the F6-F11 wrking the only problem now is that they are not repeated from my Slot1 guy, so I have to go to each windows and press F6-F7 and so on.
<<

SoonerToucan

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:32 pm

I guess I just dont understand what goes in that binds.txt file. Is the is the export of the Cryptic Stuidos -> Macro Sets?
<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Yeah you need to create a file with notepad like the one I posted before with the F7 for example to follow, and then if you put it on the game launcher you can use those F keys for whatever you want.
@SWylver you had it as ALT+F thats maybe why it wasnt working for me I kept pressing F6 F7 like a moron lol.
<<

zandokan

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Ok Im getting the hung of it, I just can get those fuckers to assist me tho.
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:49 pm

zandokan wrote:The other thing I cant do is I'm not able to use my find for some reason, I was able to use it in my laptop today but now in my gaming rig is not working. What weird is that the only thing that works is F10 to follow but the rest it doesnt.
F6 "HardTargetLock 1 $$ Target Jennuine"
F7 "Follow"
F8 "Assist Jennuine"
F9 "HardTargetLock 1"
F10 "SetFollow 0"
F11 "HardTargetLock 0

Thats how I have it.
Is there a way we can chat I have a couple of questions if you dont mind.

Sry, was having family time with the wife and baby tonight - but now I'm back. =)

You said your 'find for some reason'? You mean binds, right?

Well, for this config, F6 thru F11 are correct. Again, I haven't finished the guide yet... but to follow you actually use the 'V' key for the bind labeled "Move to my position" (see screenshot above). I'm putting the list of commands into the guide right now actually - look there for what to use. That's the idea behind this config - don't look at the binds, look at the control scheme I've built. ISPro has a similar idea in that you use a general, never changingset of keyboard controls to control everything, and never the binds or skills themselves.

I'll explain more in the guide (which I will finish tonight). :ugeek:
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:28 am

What about assisting bud? I press F8 but nothing happens.
<<

Sylver

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:44 am

zandokan wrote:What about assisting bud? I press F8 but nothing happens.

Look at the key commands I just posted in the guide, you will see no assist. All of the attack commands are auto-assist - you look at the target, put it in your reticule and choose your desired methd of attack. :twisted:

Each of the hotkeys in ISBoxer have targeting already programmed into them... this makes for less of "mark target", "assist my target", "press attack key". It simply kills the current target with your F1-F5/Shift F1-F5 attacks.

Each of the F1-F5/Shift F1-F5 attack patterns are defined by you (eventually I will add presets for each class) to deliver max damage or effect.

I hope you can start to follow how this system works?
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:50 am

SoonerToucan wrote:I guess I just dont understand what goes in that binds.txt file. Is the is the export of the Cryptic Stuidos -> Macro Sets?

Actually, you would be exactly correct.

In contrast to creating your own binds file (as was done in the guide Zandokan linked), all binds in the Never-Boxer config are defined in the "Cryptic Stuidos -> Macro Sets" by design. This was to accomodate Lax's dynamic macros and to eliminate the need to create binds elsewhere... To add more binds to this config, we would simply define them in "Cryptic Stuidos -> Macro Sets". :)
- Sylver
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter