FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams & Accomplishments

Moderator: MiRai

<<

gnetcham

Post Tue May 14, 2013 2:17 pm

Re: List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams

cmoidudu wrote:
nodoze wrote:[*]DUO:GF+DC:......................cmoidudu:......??/??:............Successful: ....Viable?:....................None

I'm on Dragon server. Also, sorry for the people who requested friend status from the forum, I'm not giving my in-game names. And no, it's not "cmoidudu". It's just that I became cautious since I got banned from PoE, a game which was supposed to tolerate multi-botting... And since Neverwinter hasn't stated anything yet...

I was still boxing poe till neverwinter came out never had anyreal probs aside from the random player getin mad at it lol
<<

gnetcham

Post Tue May 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Norrin wrote:I like my Guardian Fighter/Cleric combo.
I only had the mouse buttons configured for assist at that time.
I would lead with the Fighter and pretty much plow thru everything.

They were only lvl 5/6 and doing the Black Lake stuff.

I will probably stick with that for boxing, with the addition of the 3 Wizards.
Did someone say that the next class was an Archer (Ranger maybe). Might wait and see before adding the wizards.

Also has anyone tried any skirmishes yet? Solo or Boxing?
I have never really liked grouping with random people so I usually don't partake in those things.

I think i saw you running around last night lol =P i was workin on my 2 greatwep 1 cleric team
<<

cmoidudu

Post Wed May 15, 2013 2:10 am

Ok, so I created my very own guild (you need 5 characters of level 15+ for that, located in the same area, and same instance)... I wanted to use guild bank for faster trading stuff between characters... And then I found out that I needed 150.000 Astral Diamonds to unlock the first bank tab.

Ah well. At least I can talk to myself in the guild chat :roll:
<<

gnetcham

Post Wed May 15, 2013 10:42 pm

just need to get to 60 or sell some pvp gear, still havent queed for anything myself aside from quests

update: just tried level 19 pvp bracket sucked a hard one for me lol running 2 greatweapon + 1 clear couldnt dish out the dps to kill lol and cleric kept getin chewed up dam rogues, stoping leveling that team and going back to 2 CM WIZ + 1 Cleric
alot more easy to target+ stay alive if all ranged vs tryin to chase fukers with dash heh. btw if you want to get mounts fastish sell this green crafting crap you get random drops, rasodion or somehting like that its 50-60 silver each on trade chat
or just by a crap load on ah for diamonds if your lucky with bids
<<

FioraCorp

Post Thu May 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Hey guys I'm new on the forum but I've been using isboxer to manage multiple EVE online characters for a while now.

I've been playing Neverwinter since it's been in open beta and recently decided to give multiboxing it a go. I have had success with a team of 5 control wizards, broadcasting at will powers and 'round-robin'ing dailies and encounter abilities. Right now they're all at level 7 but I'm guessing they won't be for long :) I've been streaming it and have had more and more success getting them all to do what I want but I would totally appreciate some feedback if some of you multiboxing vets were willing. Anyways come check me out here on twitch tv or check out the posting on our forum.

EDIT: I'm on Mindflayer if you'd like to know.
<<

gnetcham

Post Thu May 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Most of us are on dragon server dont know why, lol no one wants to party as boxers =P
<<

nodoze

Post Fri May 17, 2013 9:49 am

cmoidudu wrote:
nodoze wrote:[*]DUO:GF+DC:......................cmoidudu:......??/??:............Successful: ....Viable?:....................None

I'm on Dragon server. Also, sorry for the people who requested friend status from the forum, I'm not giving my in-game names. And no, it's not "cmoidudu". It's just that I became cautious since I got banned from PoE, a game which was supposed to tolerate multi-botting... And since Neverwinter hasn't stated anything yet...
Understood. I would call it Multi-BoXing & not multi-botting as botting gets people banned and boxing & botting are not the same thing. I am a little cautious also since I don't know of any NW "blue posts/statements" officially condoning multi-boxing in NW yet...
Last edited by nodoze on Fri May 17, 2013 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

nodoze

Post Fri May 17, 2013 9:54 am

cmoidudu wrote:Ok, so I created my very own guild (you need 5 characters of level 15+ for that, located in the same area, and same instance)... I wanted to use guild bank for faster trading stuff between characters... And then I found out that I needed 150.000 Astral Diamonds to unlock the first bank tab.

Ah well. At least I can talk to myself in the guild chat :roll:
If you aren't a Founder and want more than 2 character slots anyway on your 5 accounts you can pay $25 ($5 per account) to unlock 2 more characters per account & you can create a guild right away (after getting 1 character per account across the bridge & putting them in a party)....

In my case 2 of my accounts were founder accounts (I did the closed betas with one of my kids) so for the other 3 I spent $5 to add zen to add 2 character slots and could create my guild right away in the first days of open beta.
<<

nodoze

Post Fri May 17, 2013 10:07 am

gnetcham wrote:Most of us are on dragon server dont know why, lol no one wants to party as boxers =P
Frankly I won't reach out to anyone until I get to where I feel competent. Once I get a config that I like working and don't feel like I am a discombobulated mess dragging down others I may reach out. A key factor that may push us to team up will be if we start encountering more challenging content (right now my duo has been steam rolling even with the cleric only targeting my Guardian). If there is more challenging content I will want to team up when I get to it.

The reality is that I have limited play time (major deadlines right now) so I haven't even been on since last Saturday except to help some guild mates on Tuesday (wasn't boxing)... I got your PM and when I get on I will try to add you to my friends list and send you a tell. Unfortunately it looks like I will be working though the weekend so it may not be till the weekend after...

Getting back to work. Plan to circle back to update the summary post at the top of this thread with the info folk have posted. Out of time and have to go into a work meeting...
<<

nodoze

Post Fri May 17, 2013 10:19 am

FioraCorp wrote:Hey guys I'm new on the forum but I've been using isboxer to manage multiple EVE online characters for a while now.

I've been playing Neverwinter since it's been in open beta and recently decided to give multiboxing it a go. I have had success with a team of 5 control wizards, broadcasting at will powers and 'round-robin'ing dailies and encounter abilities. Right now they're all at level 7 but I'm guessing they won't be for long :) I've been streaming it and have had more and more success getting them all to do what I want but I would totally appreciate some feedback if some of you multiboxing vets were willing. Anyways come check me out here on twitch tv or check out the posting on our forum.

EDIT: I'm on Mindflayer if you'd like to know.
Hey and welcome to NeverWinter. It may be better up upload youtube videos as it looks like that link only works if you are actually online.

Do you have FTL & Assist working on NeverWinter for your 5 CWs?

If so, please upload your binds & ISboxer profile so that others can come up to speed without re-creating the wheel... If multiple people share then we can maintain a library that newbies can download. So far I have only seen Norrin's upload. If I get any play time this weekend I hope to load it up and study it (my config only has my healer continously targeting my Tank & healing him and AoEing when off cool-down so isn't that sophisticated yet).
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter