FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams & Accomplishments

Moderator: MiRai

<<

FioraCorp

Post Fri May 17, 2013 11:25 am

Re: List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams

[quote="nodoze"]
Do you have FTL & Assist working on NeverWinter for your 5 CWs?
If so, please upload your binds & ISboxer profile so that others can come up to speed without re-creating the wheel.
[/qutoe]
I do in fact! You can actually see my old videos on Twitch.tv you have to select the videos tab next to the chat box to see my past recordings or use this link: http://www.twitch.tv/fioracorp/b/404354357
Credit is given to those over at viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3957 (which is some of you guys) as I used information from this thread to get it going.

These are the binds I use on all of the CW slaves:
/Bind f5 hardtargetlock 1 " this will lock on to the highlighted target "
/Bind f6 hardtargetlock 0 " this will break the lockon"
/bind f7 target Rieta Coilbone " this will target the players name ingame "
/bind f8 follow " follow target
/Bind F9 Assist
--MANUALLY BIND--
Num 1 to at will 1 (as keystroke #2)
Num 2 to at will 2 (as keystroke #2)
-----------------

My 'Always on' Keymap and the combat keymap are uploaded.
In the Always on, F1 turns the combat map on and off.

I also uploaded a pic of my mouse's keybinds because it is very important in my setup.
On my mouse:
"Macro 1" is ' f5 ' 3 times in quick succession. This Locks/Points at my main/Follows.
"Macro 2" is numpad subtract ' - ' 3 times in quick succession. This Locks/Points at my main/Assists.
Num 8 turns on/off broadcasting.
Num 9 is for chatting on Teamspeak 3.
Button 8 is Alt+Ctrl+Shift+G for turning on the ISboxer GUI. I never use it.
The combat keymap must be switched off in order to do any effective mouse broadcasting because it essentially rebinds the left and right mouse action for all the other non focus windows.

Thanks for checking it out guys. If you have any ideas on how to improve/streamline let me know! I'd be happy to try them out and post a video of it too.

EDIT: don't worry I fixed it
Attachments
mouse.png
ANKER S2368 Mouse Mapping
mouse.png (559.77 KiB) Viewed 21131 times
NWCombatkeymap.txt
(12.16 KiB) Downloaded 824 times
NWAlwaysONkeymap.txt
(66.66 KiB) Downloaded 873 times
<<

nodoze

Post Fri May 17, 2013 7:25 pm

FioraCorp wrote:
nodoze wrote:Do you have FTL & Assist working on NeverWinter for your 5 CWs?
If so, please upload your binds & ISboxer profile so that others can come up to speed without re-creating the wheel.
[/qutoe]
I do in fact! You can actually see my old videos on Twitch.tv you have to select the videos tab next to the chat box to see my past recordings or use this link: http://www.twitch.tv/fioracorp/b/404354357
Credit is given to those over at viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3957 (which is some of you guys) as I used information from this thread to get it going.

Thanks for checking it out guys. If you have any ideas on how to improve/streamline let me know! I'd be happy to try them out and post a video of it too.

EDIT: don't worry I fixed it
EDIT: BTW, this retired Navy Carrier Pilot likes your mouse!

Very cool to watch the videos. I didn't see the videos on the tv site the first time I visited and seeing is believing and the videos give me hope/ideas.

One idea I recommend you try is making your main a Devoted Cleric + 4CW as my intuition is that combo would be better than 5CWs... I think I saw a DC tanking build on the NW forums such that you may be able to do both the Tanking & Healing role in a single slot yet still plenty of CW CC & DPS... I personally would want to have built in healing for the party & the extra buffs/AoE CC/damage.

Yes the 'Simple Target Char' thread is/was awesome for unlocking the game for Multi-Boxing with Follow & Assist. From memory I think both Norrin & gnetcham deserve special kudo's for sharing their programming expertise.

Kudo's also to you and to anyone else who uploads their full setups for the small but growing NeverWinter ISBoxer community.

My first go at it was GF + DC and I had the auto-follow working with ISBoxer and a manual weight on my keyboard holding a key down to keep the Tank targeted (it was a manual work-around before they unlocked the codes). I then got my follow and persistent tank targeting from them (abandoning my manual work-around) but haven't had time to tackle Assist yet now that they shared how it is unlocked. I will likely start with Norrin's setup he uploaded & then compare your key binds. After I get time to get my setup working with more than just follow and static targeting on the tank I will upload my config as well (if I make changes) though I am standing on the shoulders of you all who uploaded first...

U all rock !
<<

gnetcham

Post Fri May 17, 2013 7:45 pm

try doing this for targeting your toons " /bind f1 "hardtargetlock 1 $$ target name" this is what i use and its works great, then just bind assist,hardtargetlock 0,setfollow 1,setfollow 0, to keys and your set

btw for assisting main active window I snag from the follow me bind in isboxer "target<slot>" for all my assisted attack keys, and for followme to work compress the 2 steps to 1 and its great so for follow i got it as

all in 1 step

<target slot> otherfollowers
followtarget
T<-- this is auto run toggle bind ingame
f12 <-- hardtargetlock 0
--------------------------------------------------
so if i hold the followkey on the active window it will end the hardtargetlock on active window, if you hold it down it will force all the followers to run at full speed to you.
hope that helps abit
<<

nodoze

Post Fri May 17, 2013 7:56 pm

gnetcham wrote:try doing this for targeting your toons " /bind f1 "hardtargetlock 1 $$ target name" this is what i use and its works great, then just bind assist,hardtargetlock 0,setfollow 1,setfollow 0, to keys and your set

btw for assisting main active window I snag from the follow me bind in isboxer "target<slot>" for all my assisted attack keys, and for followme to work compress the 2 steps to 1 and its great so for follow i got it as

all in 1 step

followtarget
f12 <-- hardtargetlock 0
so if i hold the followkey on the active window it will end the hardtargetlock on active window, if you hold it down it will force all the followers to run at full speed to you.
hope that helps abit
gnetcham, if you can upload your full ISboxer XML profile & keybinds.txt files it will help non-techies see what you are talking about. You should be able to edit your post and below the text window there is an "Upload Attachment" tab. When I get a chance to work on my team (hopefully this weekend) I will try to summarize all of them in the new 'List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Setups' thread. I have downloaded Norrin's & FioraCorp's & will try yours out as well if I can get it (& understand it).

Thanks again for all you all do.
<<

gnetcham

Post Sat May 18, 2013 1:24 am

nodoze wrote:
gnetcham wrote:try doing this for targeting your toons " /bind f1 "hardtargetlock 1 $$ target name" this is what i use and its works great, then just bind assist,hardtargetlock 0,setfollow 1,setfollow 0, to keys and your set

all in 1 step

followtarget
f12 <-- hardtargetlock 0
hope that helps abit
gnetcham, if you can upload your full ISboxer XML profile & keybinds.txt files it will help non-techies see what you are talking about. You should be able to edit your post and below the text window there is an "Upload Attachment" tab. When I get a chance to work on my team (hopefully this weekend) I will try to summarize all of them in the new 'List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Setups' thread. I have downloaded Norrin's & FioraCorp's & will try yours out as well if I can get it (& understand it).

I just deleted my game profile lol going to redoit again for the 50th time tryin to get the kinks out >.> did a doz pvp games and saw a huge error in my setup for assist targeting, pve it works fine if its just me and my duo slave, but add in the mix of other players and assists just gets tossed around to much and slave just sits there with its thumb up its poot :D ill post the file once i redo it :evil:
<<

nodoze

Post Sat May 18, 2013 11:41 am

gnetcham wrote:
nodoze wrote:

all in 1 step

followtarget
f12 <-- hardtargetlock 0
hope that helps abit

I just deleted my game profile lol going to redoit again for the 50th time tryin to get the kinks out >.> did a doz pvp games and saw a huge error in my setup for assist targeting, pve it works fine if its just me and my duo slave, but add in the mix of other players and assists just gets tossed around to much and slave just sits there with its thumb up its poot :D ill post the file once i redo it :evil:
Cool. Maybe best to add it to the thread 'List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Setups' at http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4019. If you post it in this or other threads and i notice I will try to copy it over to the list. I am going to go back & comb through the 'simple target Char' thread & this thread and spend some time trying to understand them today.
<<

gnetcham

Post Sat May 18, 2013 6:54 pm

would be great to get a baseline set up then all you have to do is add toons to the list heh
<<

nodoze

Post Tue May 21, 2013 9:22 am

gnetcham wrote:would be great to get a baseline set up then all you have to do is add toons to the list heh
I am working on a KISS (Keep It Super Simple) for new folks in the setups thread which will be just that for a GF+DC duo. If you get a 5man setup that you like and want to share it that would be awesome and I will post it in the setups thread...

Regarding this Teams thread, I updated the top post with the current info on each team's highest levels based upon what I have seen in the forums. If your team's levels are higher than what I have listed please reply to this thread and I will try to update the original summary post so people don't have to scroll down through this tread to get the gist...

If you have tried other teams please share your experiences with the combos (for example I never heard how the WF AoE team went).

I am especially curious what teams have made it to 30 (halfway to cap) and what teams folk plan to play to cap.

Personally I am liking my duo and don't like the dip in FPS I get after 3 plus clients so I am sticking with 2 for now. On dragon I will likely eventually be looking to team up with others to do harder dungeons at cap.
<<

Meshuggenah

Post Tue May 21, 2013 7:46 pm

I just made my first team - Guardian Fighter and 4x Devoted Clerics!

Do we have a multiboxing guild up yet and who do I talk to for an invite?
<<

gnetcham

Post Wed May 22, 2013 2:02 am

Meshuggenah wrote:I just made my first team - Guardian Fighter and 4x Devoted Clerics!

Do we have a multiboxing guild up yet and who do I talk to for an invite?

sent you a pm with my info on dragon soul if you want to be friends on it =P
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter