FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams & Accomplishments

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kicksome

Post Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:01 am

Re: List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams & Accomplishments

lemartes99 wrote:My first team I ran together the whole way to 60, whenever I start a new guy for leadership now though I just run them on their own to 11. I have the thing down to just over an hour to get to 11, especially since all my guys get a green promo pet or 2.

If you install arc you get a green wizard for free, and right now for 10$ of Zen you get a Green ION Stone. Just do a search for Neverwinter ARC Promo code and it will show up.

Edit: Scratch that, the Stone promo is over. Too bad as it was a good deal.

Oh that's awesome about the wizard, thanks so much. I found the 2nd arc code, but never found the one you mentioned - I just used the code on all of my accts. I can't believe I didn't come across that. I did manage to get 2 of the ion stone emails, so I have them on 2 of my accounts now. I have the priests on 3 of my accounts (green one, that's per acct).

So now I have companions on all my accts. 3 priests, 5 wizards, 1 faiery thing, 2 ion stones that are all acct wide.

I made it to 60 on 4 CW's, just struggling with my weak DC.

Would you mind sharing your route to level 11 by chance? I get to 4 via the starter quest, but after that, just running around takes forever it seems.
<<

nodoze

Post Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:08 pm

TonyO wrote:My first team is all at cap now, all five level 60. Using Lemartes99's recommended "AAA Grinder v2" foundry quest was really good for leveling. I liked it so much I created four similar foundries with mostly ogres, set in different areas. I won't advertise my foundries here, so send me a pm if you'd like to try them.
I stopped doing the main quest line at about level 40. Using only foundry quests, my team has mostly blue gear and mostly tier 4 enchantments. My companions are nearly all capped. Like lemartes99, I ran into a problem where I have power leveled my team to a point where I don't have enough astral diamonds to upgrade even one of my blue and green companions. I still have a lot to do.
Next, I'll use advice from another thread to generate Astral Diamonds (5 at level 14 leadership so far), go back to the main quest line to finish up everything I passed.
Soon I'll try out epics with my dps team at cap, but I will likely roll an alt team for epics since you gentlemen are probably right. Though I have had a blast running a high-dps team through foundries, one healer and one cw won't be enough for high end dungeons.
Sorry I missed this and the other posts. Something is up with the forums as I used to just refresh them and it would me all the threads in which I had un-read posts... I checked this weekend & once or twice this week and it looked like no new posts... Even just now when I looked it had no new posts marked but I noticed the dates had changed and a few new threads and came and saw all the posts...

Gratz on reaching 60 with your team and I will go and update the IP.

Thanks also to Lemartes for sharing all the wisdom and lesson's learned !
<<

Kicksome

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:00 am

My team is officially 60 now as well, 4 CW and 1 DC. I'm not sure it's a viable team, but they hit hard.

I have that lill something pet at 30 - the healer one with wings. The phoenix thing at 30. The ioun stone at 25. The NW defender at 25.

I guess my next step is to try out the content instead of doing foundries. I need to do the quests or whatever the things are that unlock those other powers. I guess I need to read up on it. I want to keep a low profile, so I'm not sure if those are public quests or what.
<<

nodoze

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:49 am

Kicksome wrote:My team is officially 60 now as well, 4 CW and 1 DC. I'm not sure it's a viable team, but they hit hard.

I have that lill something pet at 30 - the healer one with wings. The phoenix thing at 30. The ioun stone at 25. The NW defender at 25.

I guess my next step is to try out the content instead of doing foundries. I need to do the quests or whatever the things are that unlock those other powers. I guess I need to read up on it. I want to keep a low profile, so I'm not sure if those are public quests or what.
Congrats to you also and now for the real challenges !

I updated the main Initial Post (IP) with what I could but there is not enough info to properly list your team.

Which server are you on?

Also, companions are now more complex and I don't know them all anymore so we need more information to properly list them (for example there are multiple IOUN stones now, etc).

If you can review the list of companions on the following link and reply with their actual abbreviations that will help and I will add that to the IP as well:

viewtopic.php?p=17024#p17024

It would help to know which companions are on which class...

Also, which character do you "drive" from (or in other words which character/class is in the ForeGround window?

Lastly, the boons are indeed gained from public areas and I have had no issues duo'ing in there but my duo at cap is a GF + DC and it is kinda normal to see a DC following a GF around... You likely should unlock those extra powers but I would be careful about that as there has been at least one BAN reported for multi-boxing in Neverwinter (though it was from a PVPer). Personally I not plan to take my 5 man team around that area when/if I also get them to cap and instead will likely do 2 or less at a time...
<<

lemartes99

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:20 pm

@Kicksome

Yes I try to keep a Low Profile as well. I did do the expansion quests though, i had someone follow me once but that was it. I do spend real money on my accounts though, so am not terribly worried as from what I have read cryptic pretty much lets paying customers do what they want. I still try to do the Dread Ring guantlet quest everyday, with all 5 guys and never had a problem (no tells or follows). I'm not a boxer though (I just post here for good company)... Its my 4 kids playing, and I made a follow macro so they wouldn't get lost ;)
Not to mention, how is what we do worse than those Invo Farmers will 100 ALT accounts and never pay a dime towards the game.

Here's a tip for the expansion quests, you can accept the quests one day, then get the new ones the next day and do all 6 at once. This saves a ton of time since they all overlap in the areas, and for half of them you will be pretty much on your own in the zone since everyone will be doing the active quests.

How I would do it is this.
I would alternate between Sharandar and Dread Ring Each day, So lets say I just did the 6 Dread Ring, I would goto Sharandar and Accept all the quests I want, then call it a day

Then next day when i log in, i'm right there ready to accept the next 3, after i do those 6 goto dread ring, accept all, then log out. For dread ring, as long as you made the one gauntlet the day before, it will let you do 2 lair quests in the same day so you don't lose anything.

My Route to 11 is pretty standard, Theft of the Crown and Blacklake quests will get you to 10, i usually buy a Cleric companion and give him a cheap level 60 epic so there's no downtime. Then sometimes I do 2 quests in tower district for 11, and sometime I just park in town and let leadership get me the last level. Takes a few extra days, but after 20 or so chars your pretty sick of it. Mine have been spread out though, I have added 5 chars whenever I get a good break that i know i'll be playing, and I try to add one char per night. If you need to powerlevel 1 char, just do AAA Savage Grinder over and over and leave the low level char in the corner. Graveyard shift is another really good foundry for XP and farming, I plan to try it for next weeks event.

Good luck with your team, 4xCW sounds pretty powerful, if you can get the round robin stuns working your should be able to keep stuff stunned all the time. Bosses will be tough though, as Wizards are really squishy, DONT SKIMP ON THE HEALTH/DEF WHEN GEARING THEM-TRUST ME. I just started 4xGWF & 4xGF and am planning a second team of 1xDC/4xGWF or 4xGF since I am getting a bit bored of my main team. i wonder if the Knights Captain bonus stacks....
<<

nodoze

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:46 pm

lemartes99 wrote:@Kicksome

Yes I try to keep a Low Profile as well. ... i wonder if the Knights Captain bonus stacks....
Lots of good stuff in there. Regarding the Knight's Captain set, the following is a real screenshot from a team of 5 Guardian Fighters all wearing the Knight Captain's set with stacking self-feeding loops doing insane damage. There were reports of folk one-shotting Bosses instead of the other way around:

ImageFortunately they fixed that...
Last edited by nodoze on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

lemartes99

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Well I was looking at the calendar and saw the day I was dreading is finally coming (CTA Battle for the Bridge coming in April) so i decided to I better figure this one out.

Beat it after a few tries, managed to pull the boss on his own and was able to send in the GF and kill him from a distance. Pretty confident it can be farmed during the CTA, the final boss just takes a little preparation. Who the hell designed that thing anyways, and for level 55 ??? And all you get is an Ident scroll for beating it.
Attachments
BattleForBridge.jpg
BattleForBridge.jpg (94.83 KiB) Viewed 23990 times
<<

nodoze

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:11 pm

lemartes99 wrote:Well I was looking at the calendar and saw the day I was dreading is finally coming (CTA Battle for the Bridge coming in April) so i decided to I better figure this one out.

Beat it after a few tries, managed to pull the boss on his own and was able to send in the GF and kill him from a distance. Pretty confident it can be farmed during the CTA, the final boss just takes a little preparation. Who the hell designed that thing anyways, and for level 55 ??? And all you get is an Ident scroll for beating it.
Pretty cool & great heads up for those that have full 5man teams at cap. For those that aren't familiar with Call to Arms (CtA) Skirmish events & how they fit on the Calendar the following is a link with more info:

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Skirmish

Looks like from 3/20-3/24/14 the following should be running: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Defend_the_Temple

Looks like from 4/11-4/14/14 the following should be running: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Battle_for_the_Bridge
<<

Kicksome

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:00 pm

So I took out the The Cloak Tower with my team, I got a couple epics, which was cool. It was a cakewalk until the last boss. I got some shards to make weapon enchants too.

I started when a dungeon delv event was going on, but didn't finish until like 2 hours after it was over. But I still got the extra look I think.

I get in there and he just charges my team and one shots me. Then it was really poor framerates, but my graphic card was only taxes at like 15%.

It was:
2x DC - drove with 1
1x GF
2x CW's

I'll post some better pics and more info soon.
Attachments
screenshot_2014-03-08-17-27-48.jpg
screenshot_2014-03-08-17-27-48.jpg (96.24 KiB) Viewed 23955 times
screenshot_2014-03-08-17-30-32.jpg
screenshot_2014-03-08-17-30-32.jpg (49.22 KiB) Viewed 23955 times
<<

lemartes99

Post Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:13 pm

Thats awesome kicksome!

Boxing the epics in this game is really tough. The last bosses are insanely hard for us as you just saw, since they do so much damage and its pretty much impossible to avoid the AOE attacks. I don't get lag in the cloak tower, but the Pirate Lair just kills me. Not sure what i can do to speed it up. I think I will order a watercooling kit to see how much more juice I can squeeze out of my CPU.

I see you went the same route I did for team makeup. Unless my Lifesteal GWF group works out, I think the 2xDC/2xCW/1xGF is best.
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter