FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams & Accomplishments

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lemartes99

Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Re: List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams

Did a little experimenting with companions.

The Tank ones definitely survive a lot more than the Strikers. On Traven, with the adds a striker would fall before he even gets down to half, while the Tanks can do the entire fight at full health. The procs from Astral Seals/Sacred Flame keep them at full health. I can't wait for forgemasters flame as well. I am gearing my Tank Pets for full health+Defence. I will give them my best gems. (On a side note, anyone having a problem with the Savage Enchant not working ?? My Pets aren't benefitiing from it on there equipment)

My team is level 25-27 now and the Cragmire Crypts are super easy at this level. I can pretty much just do braindead mode, stand beside each boss and tap a few keys. I can outheal everything they can throw at me. 5x Sun Nova & Angels will heal all Chars/Pets to full. I will do some strats for the harder dungeons.

Also, Astral Seal stacks, so with 5 of them on a Boss, each attack gives you 5xHeals. The heals also trigger procs. So my team/pets are cleansed constantly. Also, the timer is for each character, so even though it says can only proc every 8 seconds, thats 8 seconds for each seal as I have seen multiple procs within that time. With 5xChars with a 30% cleanse proc, i don't think any char or pet will ever have an effect on them. I can see this getting very strong once my heals can trigger more procs.

I am hoping linked spirit stack, as I am planning on using Forgemasters Flame, which should give everyone a 25% Stat Bonus pretty much all the time.

Leveling is very slow though, as I hate questing and am pretty much doing 100% dungeon runs so it will be a while before I can test some of the combos I have in mind.
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:06 pm

nodoze wrote:
Sylver wrote: [deleted...]

Have you tried it in the last 4 days? DC healz are gone. You won't see any healers in PvP anymore because Astral Seal got double-nerfed. It seems that healing word is the best way to heal nowadays - luckily you can target SLOT1-5 and deliver it that way. I'm curious to see what degree of success you guys have post-patch.
No I haven't as I have been on vacation. Astral seal & 'Sacred Flame' helped but Healing word was typically the main healing before so if Astral Seal was the only nerf things may not be that bad for PvE. Since my main window is my GF the DC always healed me with Healing word (and healed her self) with no issues before so as a Duo I have never had to target any other slots.

Will try when I get back next week to see how much I notice the change.

Please do. I'm seriously considering a change to GF + 4 DCs in the future. My main concern though is that without DPS and singularity, you won't be able to clear things like the final boss in NW. Singularity is the the De-Facto CC used at cap in dungeons so you can push mobs over the ledges. BUT - a party of DCs would be able to push quite a bit too... but DCs have no real DPS (I know there are specs, but they are meh compared to CW). At least 4 DCs give you the 'free' heals from healing word. ;)
- Sylver
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:08 pm

lemartes99 wrote:Leveling is very slow though, as I hate questing and am pretty much doing 100% dungeon runs so it will be a while before I can test some of the combos I have in mind."

Its ok, dungeon runs are where the good stuff is! :D
- Sylver
<<

nodoze

Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:21 pm

Sylver wrote:
lemartes99 wrote:Leveling is very slow though, as I hate questing and am pretty much doing 100% dungeon runs so it will be a while before I can test some of the combos I have in mind."
Its ok, dungeon runs are where the good stuff is! :D
That should certainly help you learn the dungeons. Very interested to see if the tank pets keep surviving from 40-60. If they do that may be one of the most viable 5 man teams at cap. For me the dungeons really slowed down progression so I just did the quest lines and then we would 4man the dungeons at the end of each area as a guild (my duo with TR & GF buddies at level).

Now that we are 60 my GF & DC Duo will be grouping with the other 60s in our guild which currently include 2 rogues and another GF for now as our CW and GWF are both still in their 40s.

I don't know if I will be doing 5mans as I was having performance issues with more than 3 clients... I will go through all the performance stuff again including the stuff Sylver posted and see if I can a full 5man with decent performance. The above being said, I am not sure I am up for leveing another team for awhile. I may just focus on my duo with my guild and then work on a new 5man when Rangers come out...
<<

lemartes99

Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:52 pm

nodoze wrote:
Sylver wrote:
I don't know if I will be doing 5mans as I was having performance issues with more than 3 clients... I will go through all the performance stuff again including the stuff Sylver posted and see if I can a full 5man with decent performance. The above being said, I am not sure I am up for leveing another team for awhile. I may just focus on my duo with my guild and then work on a new 5man when Rangers come out...

Ya it was bad for me at first 2. I set the clones to the absolute lowest GFX for everything, and MAX 5FPS and now things are fine. I turned off a few effects on my main, as it would sometimes crash during heavy AOE/BOSS/ADDS fights. Much better now. Still had 1 crash though, might need more tweaking.
<<

Sylver

Post Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:29 pm

lemartes99 wrote:
nodoze wrote:
Sylver wrote:

Ya it was bad for me at first 2. I set the clones to the absolute lowest GFX for everything, and MAX 5FPS and now things are fine. I turned off a few effects on my main, as it would sometimes crash during heavy AOE/BOSS/ADDS fights. Much better now. Still had 1 crash though, might need more tweaking.

Make sure you turn off post-processing... that causes lots of freezes for ppl. Might help.
- Sylver
<<

zandokan

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Ok all My dudes are lvl 60, Having lots of problems hehe but we will see. Beholder server 1 GF 1DC 3 WC.
<<

lemartes99

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:09 pm

zandokan wrote:Ok all My dudes are lvl 60, Having lots of problems hehe but we will see. Beholder server 1 GF 1DC 3 WC.

I'm also on Beholder. Do you know if there putting in 10 man raids in this game ?
<<

nodoze

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:45 pm

lemartes99 wrote:
zandokan wrote:Ok all My dudes are lvl 60, Having lots of problems hehe but we will see. Beholder server 1 GF 1DC 3 WC.

I'm also on Beholder. Do you know if there putting in 10 man raids in this game ?
Zandokan, Gratz on getting 60 & I updated the list. Please update if you clear any 5 man dungeons with your team at cap and I will update the list to denote that.

Lemartes99, I had already denoted Beholder for Zan and updated it for you also. I read that they were releasing 40 man areas and 20 man teams but not sure how that is implemented currently & you can read the following link for more info:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showth ... 130529z-17
<<

djein

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:00 am

I've been doing 4x CW + 1x DC @lvl60 with a GS of 9200+. It works fairly well but gets severely gimpy vs mobs that are immune to chill stun effects. Also the lag from 4 wizards with icy terrain is INSANE. Bosses can be pretty mean especially ones that suck your entire team in usually leading to a 1 shot of the squishy wizards. Pretty sure I'm going to swap out one of the CW for a Guardian Fighter (luckily I already have a 60 guardian fighter as it was my main). I'm hoping 1 DC will be able to keep everyone up fine..if i'm having problems sustaining from random aoe dmg i'm going to dump another cw and add cleric #2.
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter