FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams & Accomplishments

Moderator: MiRai

<<

nodoze

Post Sat May 25, 2013 9:41 am

Re: List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams

I updated the list of teams & their current levels from the posts I saw on other threads.

Please review the list on the first summary post above and let me know if there are other teams or if teams have advanced in levels.
<<

cmoidudu

Post Sat May 25, 2013 3:29 pm

I'm level 31-32 now. I entered the crypt dungeon (whatever its complete name is) at level 29-30. I could defeat the first boss (the Mage) at second try... I'm new to Neverwinter so I have no clue about the tactics ! Then one-shot the second encounter (the rival team), well oddly enough I was able to agro 2 of them, and when the 3 last finally decided to join, the 2 first were almost dead, so that made things easier :)

However, last boss (the pirate dude) was too strong for me. I gave up after a couple of try, couldn't rip him more than 20% of his health before being humiliated... Too much adds I guess... I need a better positioning etc.

Now I moved to Helm's Hold, I like the contest in this area, you have to kill some big demons, which I can quickly take down with my team, in the meantime the guys soloing take forever to kill one. I guess I'm going to win stuff at this contest ;)

Me vs Mage dude in the crypts :

<<

gnetcham

Post Sat May 25, 2013 8:12 pm

The prob I saw with clerics stacking is the heals are los might want to try to do line formation for healers easy way to do it would be have the 3 healers follow 1 healer and that 1 healer follow u so they can always get los =P

also followers are a prob ive found healing they recive heals ment for players >.< , the aoe abilitys of most of the classes unless your stacked uptop of the mobs your tryin to kill will miss, sence lock on will target there chest at a distence your aoe long range skills on followers will fire off well past the target lol >.<. still working on a fix for that.

As for dps toss in a CM for some cc or just power it with a 2 hander class as aoe dps,/off tank.

But iam glad to see you downing some content, once you get higher levels just get some t1 epics and you can kill almost anything from what i can see. huge upgrades.
<<

cmoidudu

Post Sat May 25, 2013 11:30 pm

About healing, I never had any problem, with that Mapped Key I made, the Clerics focus the tank, who gets 4 heals (and healers 1 heal each) all the time, whatever happens.

About targetting, I have to work on that. I'm using the ranged-aoe-cc spell (the one looking like chains), and as you can see on the screenshot, I missed.

About dps-ing the target, I can sometimes have problems with assisting the target, but if I can manage to set this type of position during a fight, it's ok. I just had the Clerics following me and then unfollow at a given place... Then I agro the boss and try to face it off the Clerics, so that their target is clear (I'm not in the path)... And also the dogs have tactical advantage (they are hitting the target from sides or from back) which is important because they can interrupt spellcasting. I'm not sure it works on bosses however, I'll have to check that next time.
<<

Digitalxero

Post Mon May 27, 2013 7:34 pm

My Team is Level 25
GF, DC, DC, TR, CW

I plan to replace one of the DCs with whatever class is listed as "Coming Soon". Guessing it is a Ranger as Nature is the only node type with no class for it right now.
<<

nodoze

Post Mon May 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Digitalxero wrote:My Team is Level 25
GF, DC, DC, TR, CW

I plan to replace one of the DCs with whatever class is listed as "Coming Soon". Guessing it is a Ranger as Nature is the only node type with no class for it right now.
I got yours and cmoidudu's from another thread.

Please review the list on the first summary post above and let me know if there are other teams or if teams have advanced in levels.
<<

nodoze

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:36 am

Updated summary box with what info I could find. Personally been staying in the low 40s as we have been running 5 man dungeons which slows level progression. I have been duoing a GF & DC with my guild mates running other toons solo and so far no one has had a problem with me being a duo.

If you have updates on your groups and/or your levels please post them on this thread and I will update the top summary post...
<<

nodoze

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:43 pm

Since the kids got out of school I have been on vacation with them... My team got to 60 and I put what updates I saw in the various threads.

Please share updates on your teams and what levels you have gotten to. It would be good to know who has reached cap and if anyone has Multi-boxed any full 5 man dungeons (and if so which ones).
<<

Sylver

Post Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:47 am

I'm on Dragon server, I noticed that was missing. ^^

Maybe I'll see some of you in game. :)

Currently have various teams I'm trying, but focusing on DC/GF & 4 CWs. Seems most ppl who play NeverBoxer want to go GF, so I'm testing it most.

So far so good - cheers!
- Sylver
<<

lemartes99

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:19 am

Hi Everyone, just thought I would add my Team to this thread.

I'm using 5xDevoted Clerics with 5xDefender Pets. I bought a Kaleb & Neverwinter guard so i have some semi decent tanks. With 5xAstral Seals and 5xSun Nova the pets have made it through every boss. Sometimes 1 or 2 die, never had a boss get through all 5 though.

There Level 22 to 25 right now. I started a few on there own before I figured out ISboxer so the levels are a bit staggered.

Did the craigmire crypts last night. First 2 bosses are easy, the 3rd was tough. I got him down though on the 3rd try. I went in the room and spread my guys along the back wall. Attack the boss once, then start downing the adds. By the time there down the pets have decent agro on the boss and kept him away from the party for the most part. Working on better healing macros so hopefully bosses will be easier when I get them done. The adds from the bosses in the game really make things a pain.

I'm kinda low level for the place though, i'm sure it will be easy once all my guys are 25+ for that dungeon.

I have a level 50 Tank waiting if I need to replace my slot 1 char. So far I think 5xDC is viable though. i really wish there was a way to control your pets though, or at least send them to attack. Has anyone figured anything out for this ?
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter