FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams & Accomplishments

Moderator: MiRai

<<

nodoze

Post Mon May 13, 2013 5:30 am

Re: List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams

I did my best to update the original post with the summary of party combinations and such thus far.

I did try 2 Clerics with my Guardian Fighter and noted the following:
- Putting a round-robin on their HoTs allows you to easily spread the heals evenly per cleric such that you don't run out of charges as fast (or ever if you have enough clerics);
- Because their HoTs also heals themselves, putting a seperate button per Cleric lets you initiate a heal on themselves when needed (keeping the Tank targeted the whole time);
- The HoTs DO STACK on the Tank when cast by 2+ Clerics. If cast before expiration by the same cleric it refreshes the duraton but more than 1 cleric appears to stack meaning you might be able to heal through about anything for short periods... I only tested for 2 clerics with my Tank so not 100% sure that 3 or 4 or 5 will stack but assume they will.
- Putting a round-robin on the cleric's AoE allows you to do damage more consistently over time with repeated knock-backs to slow things down.

Update this tread if I missed something or if you have more feedback.
<<

Norrin

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon May 13, 2013 11:27 am

I have rolled my Guardian/Cleric team.
Norrin Silverstar - Guardian
Shallabal Silverstar - Cleric

Will probably create the other 3 at a later time.
I am so sick of the starting area right now.
<<

gnetcham

Post Mon May 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Running 2 CM wiz + 1 clearic atm just geting all the assists maped out is takin some time to twink out =P, but its running fine
<<

nodoze

Post Mon May 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Norrin wrote:I have rolled my Guardian/Cleric team.
Norrin Silverstar - Guardian
Shallabal Silverstar - Cleric

Will probably create the other 3 at a later time.
I am so sick of the starting area right now.
I also am so sick of the starting areas up to the initial parts of the tower district. Between my duos, trios, & one quad-box I think I now have 14 characters at level 9+ but my highest is only 14 as I was trying out different combos.
<<

gnetcham

Post Mon May 13, 2013 8:29 pm

rofl same i dont got 1 over 9 atm just tryin to find a mix that will work right I think I found one but needs testing to get it down
<<

Norrin

Post Mon May 13, 2013 8:57 pm

My Highest level is 22.
Wish we could transfer chars between servers.

The rest of my guys are between 6 and 4.
Right now am liking playing my Trickster Rogue solo.
<<

gnetcham

Post Mon May 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Starting congfiging my aoe party 2 GWF "2hander class" and a pure healing cleric
<<

nodoze

Post Mon May 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Norrin wrote:My Highest level is 22.
Wish we could transfer chars between servers.

The rest of my guys are between 6 and 4.
Right now am liking playing my Trickster Rogue solo.
I like my Trickster Rogue a lot but like him even more with his following Cleric as a duo. Two of my buddies are 25+ (they don't multi-box) one on a Guardian & the other a Rogue and both have the Cleric Companion (not duo) and both agree that the Rogue starts getting pretty squishy later and has to start watching his aggro. I like my Rogue but definitely notice the reduced AoE & likely will go back to my Guardian as my "Main".

gnetcham wrote:Starting congfiging my aoe party 2 GWF "2hander class" and a pure healing cleric
That would be an interesting AoE party. I have a hard time visioning any melee in my party except my Tank Guardian but then again I don't have Assist working like you all have. At some point it may be worthwhile to load up Fraps or something and do some videos. Please report back whether you think that combo is a success or dud (and to what level you took them).

If you can Gnetcham, on that other thread, please upload your ISBoxerToolkitProfile.XML, any binds files you are putting in your Neverwinter Live folder & anything else you think non-technical people would find useful to understanding it better.

Thanks again. You both are great & your technical expertise figuring this stuff out helps immensely !
<<

Norrin

Post Tue May 14, 2013 9:59 am

I like my Guardian Fighter/Cleric combo.
I only had the mouse buttons configured for assist at that time.
I would lead with the Fighter and pretty much plow thru everything.

They were only lvl 5/6 and doing the Black Lake stuff.

I will probably stick with that for boxing, with the addition of the 3 Wizards.
Did someone say that the next class was an Archer (Ranger maybe). Might wait and see before adding the wizards.

Also has anyone tried any skirmishes yet? Solo or Boxing?
I have never really liked grouping with random people so I usually don't partake in those things.
<<

cmoidudu

Post Tue May 14, 2013 10:01 am

nodoze wrote:[*]DUO:GF+DC:......................cmoidudu:......??/??:............Successful: ....Viable?:....................None

I'm on Dragon server. Also, sorry for the people who requested friend status from the forum, I'm not giving my in-game names. And no, it's not "cmoidudu". It's just that I became cautious since I got banned from PoE, a game which was supposed to tolerate multi-botting... And since Neverwinter hasn't stated anything yet...
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter