FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams & Accomplishments

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kicksome

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:47 am

Re: List of NeverWinter Multi-Box Teams & Accomplishments

Man, I had the end boss in Pirates lair to 5%. Then wiped after my 3rd try. Then I tried for the next 3-4 hours and couldn't even get him to 1/2. Really weird....

Something seems to heal him, I'm not quite sure what yet.
<<

lemartes99

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:52 am

It's one of his attacks that heal. So if you have him surrounded by all your guys/pets it will heal for a lot. I use Ion Stones for him now and just 1 Neverember Guard off tank and it seems to go really well.

It's awesome your making progress fast, maybe we can brainstorm together and try to figure out some of the other T2's. I can make it to the final guy for most of them, but havn't found any working strats yet. THen again, it was a while ago I tried most of them, and my team is much more powerful. I might try the Frozen Heart today since i'm pretty sure I got the boss pretty low on that one.
<<

Kicksome

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:57 pm

Now that I think about it, I had my level 1 pets out to level up, so they probably died instantly on my first few attempts and/or were stones. Then I thought, well if I get my good pets out, this should be no problem.

I don't have enchants on any of my weapons yet, that should probably help too. I'm just not sure if I should try and get vorpal or go for the plague one.
<<

lemartes99

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:02 pm

Go for a mix of Weapon Enchants since they don't stack.

1 Plague Fire and 1 terror and pretty much a must, there really good on CW since they will hit everyone.
Vorpals are nice on the healers, and its the only enchant that will effect heals.

I use a lightning on my Tank since Lightning hits a lot of targets and generates good threat.
<<

Kicksome

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:26 pm

Go for a mix of Weapon Enchants since they don't stack.

1 Plague Fire and 1 terror and pretty much a must, there really good on CW since they will hit everyone.
Vorpals are nice on the healers, and its the only enchant that will effect heals.

Epic Pirate down!

Thanks for all the advice - it proved very effective! I used a greater terror (GF), 2 normal vorpals for DCs (I had saved these up), 1 greater vorpal (CW), 1 greater plague (CW).

You were right on about the healing. So I kept my group away from the boss so he didn't heal up as much, and only used 1 pet - the rest stones. I also got all my guys the lesser soulforged.

One of biggest issue I think I had before is that my dailies weren't always going off (they are on round robin). So I set them for straight broadcast. That made a huge difference as well.

Man, what really sucked is I didn't get to loot the stuff off the ground because I couldn't get a good screenshot with the UI for some reason. I eventually got one with snipit (but it has all info) but when I went to get the items off the ground, the items disappeared! But the end chest was nice. All epic arm items - and an icon for one of my DCs.
Attachments
screenshot_2014-03-09-18-53-56.jpg
Pirate King epics
screenshot_2014-03-09-18-53-56.jpg (697.46 KiB) Viewed 21154 times
<<

Sylver

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:30 pm

Congrats on beating the pirate boss! I remember doing that with teams of real players and failing time after time.... to pull it off all on your own is something exceptional! :D
- Sylver
<<

lemartes99

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Kicksome wrote:One of biggest issue I think I had before is that my dailies weren't always going off (they are on round robin). So I set them for straight broadcast. That made a huge difference as well.

Ya I never had any luck with Round Robin stuff either. I think its because a lot of the time one of our guys are stunned, so they miss there spot.

Try this for a combo.

2 Daily Keys
1 Will Cast Hallowed Ground / Singularity on a DC/CW, and use there Artifact on the 2 not casting.

On the other Daily key you just make the opposite. Since Hallowed Ground goes up instantly, singularity will also benefit from the damage increase (And if you use the lantern, an additional Damage Increase)

For screenshots, just hit the Printscreen and then post it into paint. Then you can crop it however you like.
<<

nodoze

Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:50 am

Kicksome wrote:So I took out the The Cloak Tower with my team, I got a couple epics, which was cool. It was a cakewalk until the last boss. ...

I started when a dungeon delv event was going on, but didn't finish until like 2 hours after it was over. But I still got the extra look I think.

I get in there and he just charges my team and one shots me. Then it was really poor framerates, but my graphic card was only taxes at like 15%.
I'll post some better pics and more info soon.
Kicksome wrote:
Go for a mix of Weapon Enchants since they don't stack. ...
Epic Pirate down!

Thanks for all the advice - it proved very effective! ...
Gratz! Yeah the boss fights are crazy.

Regarding Dungeon Delves: I also have started DD's during the window and finished outside the window and got the rewards so I think that is correct.

Regarding One-shots: I would read Lesmartes's posts about stacking for health & defenses, & diminishing returns and hopefully the soulforged armor enchants help with the one-shots. The following is a good article on DCs in general and I recommend really understanding the sections on stats & diminishing returns:

http://laggygamerz.com/forum/index.php? ... verwinter/

Regarding Frame-rates: I would read both of the following threads and make sure everything in these has been done:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4165

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4361&p=19931&hilit=frame#p19931
Note: For both Neverwinter,SWToR, & DDO I set the background FrameRates to 3 and now have no issues...

Let us know if any/all of those references help or if you find other things more useful/helpful and we will try to include those for others in the future...

Lastly, I updated the Initial Post (IP update #84) with your great progress out of the chute!
<<

Kicksome

Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:58 am

I learned the new meaning of the word one shot when I tried Caverns of Karrundax.

As far as framerates etc... I tried a different machine with Raid 0 ssd's, 4.2ghz 6/12 core processor (4xxx processor), 780 TI video and it was better. The CPU and GPU aren't even at 50% but in close combat it slows down a lot. Same machine I run like 14 wow clients on perfectly - with great FPS.

I went through those threads in detail, and it made the game playable, but I still get the weird close combat lag. I'll try your suggestion on the framerate as well.

I'm just starting out on the expansion dailies. It looks like it's going to take a while to get all the "boons".
<<

lemartes99

Post Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:23 pm

Ya the boons take quite a while to get, about a month if you can do it everyday.

My machine does the same thing, where CPU/GPU isn't at max, but still a lot of lag on the Pirate King. He's really the only boss with it though.

I hear you about Karandax, i tried it once and never went back.
Tried Temple of Spider again, another Boss that is impossible for my group. She teleports, she heals, and tons of adds that do a ton of damage, incredibly hard fight. After a long battle I mabye got her down 10% thanks to her healing. My guys all have over 14K GS as well now so my team is pretty well armed.

What kind of setup are you using ? Do you try to get out of the way of stuff, or are just Brute Forcing your way through it all.

Thinking of trying RIFT for a bit until my GWF's are levelled.
PreviousNext

Return to Neverwinter