FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Border not going all the way around window

Moderator: MiRai

<<

notta

Post Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:29 am

Border not going all the way around window

I have a menu that has 1 button (1x1). The background of the menu has been set to an image. I have set the border to the entire frame but the border is not going all the way around the top. I assume this is from the title bar of the window? Is there any way to get the border all the way around the window? Per another post I can't just deduct 16 pixels for the title bar because the menu is centered in the middle of the screen.

Thanks!
<<

notta

Post Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:46 am

Re: Border not going all the way around window

Duh, I can just create the border on the background image itself. Still would like to know the reason and if there is a solution though.

Thanks.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: Border not going all the way around window

When using a custom menu xml, you need to account for the height of the titlebar when setting the size of the window.

You also can set a border on the Child frame of the Window, which then draws around the outside of the button area, sans titlebar. Or you can actually set this property in ISBoxer itself.

If your border is offset there, it will either be because your positioning is wrong and the titlebar is shunting the menu lower, or you have the border on the wrong element.

Return to Menus