FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Resolution/Broadcast Issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

BoxerMiao

Post Sat May 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Resolution/Broadcast Issue

Hi.

I'm having an issue where after I restart ISBoxer and Innerspace, the mouse cursor in my other two windows is stuck in the upper left corner. The cursor moves, but just as if the resolution is really small. It's unplayable this way obviously.

My solution has been to "Clear" everything and just rerun the wizard. It only takes a minute to do this and reset my hotkeys, but still a PITA.

Any ideas why it keeps doing this?

Some additional info: I'm running 3 boxes on one monitor, the description is - "This Window Layout features maximum usage of a single monitor. Swapping enabled. Does not include a home for every window. Leaves space for the Windows taskbar." I am running the game in "windowed" mode via in-game settings.

Edit: it seems now that Clearing the setup and rerunning the wizard does not work anymore. It just seems buggy to me right now that this used to work and now it doesn't :(

Event though the mouse cursor on my other windows is stuck in the upper left, it appears it is still broadcasting to the right spot when I click on the main menu. But it also broadcasts on the upper left corner where those annoying toggle buttons are so it ends up clicking them all the time.
<<

cmoidudu

Post Sun May 12, 2013 1:57 am

Re: Resolution/Broadcast Issue

Do you have all of your screens set to the exact same game resolution and anti-aliasing etc ? The same exact video parameters ? Personally I use four 1024x768 windows, works fine (very ugly tho).

Or maybe there is a problem with mapping or broadcasting the mouse. For PoE, which is a very basic game, I don't even use a key map. I just broadcast whatever I do in "main" window to the three "slave" windows. My team is in the ~71 level range, doing maps.
<<

BoxerMiao

Post Sun May 12, 2013 10:12 am

Re: Resolution/Broadcast Issue

I'm pretty sure they are all set to the same resolution because I can get it to work just fine but it stops after restarting ISBoxer. Honestly, I don't even know what all the resolutions are - is this in the "Regions" section of Window Layout? I haven't changed anything in there.. I just assumed it took the res from "1" or main window and used that for the others.

I'm curious what kind of builds you are using to run maps at 70ish? I'm just running 3 sporkers with zombie summons at the moment - seems real safe.

Edit: nevermind, I just read you are using sporkers as well.

Return to Path of Exile