FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Step by step info

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Scarlos

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Step by step info

I'm having a very hard time keeping this straight and synced? Is there a step by step guide anywhere to keep characters stacked for PoE? Unless its against rules.
Last edited by Scarlos on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Re: Step by step info

Scarlos wrote:I'm having a very hard time keeping this straight and synced? Is there a step by step guide anywhere to keep characters stacked for PoE?

By design, characters don't stack on top of each other in PoE. It's a limitation that all multiboxers deal with. Perhaps someone who plays PoE can chime in with ways to help with it (I'm sure there are other threads in this forum already that mention it, though).

Scarlos wrote:I do not care if it is allowed within the rules of PoE itself really, just want help.. thank you

Unfortunately, we do care if it's allowed or not and you won't find any assistance with bots, hacks, or other illegal activity.
<<

Scarlos

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:01 pm

MiRai wrote:
Scarlos wrote:I'm having a very hard time keeping this straight and synced? Is there a step by step guide anywhere to keep characters stacked for PoE?

By design, characters don't stack on top of each other in PoE. It's a limitation that all multiboxers deal with. Perhaps someone who plays PoE can chime in with ways to help with it (I'm sure there are other threads in this forum already that mention it, though).

Scarlos wrote:I do not care if it is allowed within the rules of PoE itself really, just want help.. thank you

Unfortunately, we do care if it's allowed or not and you won't find any assistance with bots, hacks, or other illegal activity.

I'm not talking about bots, hacks, or illegal activities....(illegal?) I just mean changing a file to let the characters stack on my screen perhaps. That might be against PoE's ToS, I'm not sure.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Scarlos wrote: I'm not talking about bots, hacks, or illegal activities....(illegal?) I just mean changing a file to let the characters stack on my screen perhaps. That might be against PoE's ToS, I'm not sure.

"Changing a file to let the characters stack on your screen perhaps" would be called a hack, definitely against PoE's ToS, and definitely not up for discussion here.

Return to Path of Exile