FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBOXER BUG want to know how to fix this plz

Moderator: MiRai

<<

gravisnation

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:51 pm

ISBOXER BUG want to know how to fix this plz

I dont know why but each time i change a setting in isboxer it bug all my session. I just change like the keymap repeat option on/off from shift+alt+r to anything and after when i load my instance its bug. Even last try was just changing the window layout.

what's happenning

the broadcast is not in the middle of the screen anymore, its in the top left corner
the broadcast is bug into my left mouse click or key map
cant see the pointer on any of the other screen or it stay in the top left

but all the screen load its like only bug with the function
my version of isboxer is 40.6.204.1

only way to repair that is to reinstall isboxer and remove all the data from the game using the USER/mydocument/pathofexile/the files

is their a way to arrange that so i can use the isboxer in another way cause now its been 20 times that bug like this and i really piss ( thats why i post on this forum )

i really want to know how to get rid of this problem

and i happen on both of my computer

step by step here :)

Just test it with diablo 3 2window layout , everythings work fine
Just retest it with POE, i delete my 3 window layout , still bug
Now i just deleted all my character set ( leaving the virtual files ) , still bug
Now i just deleted the production configuration from the USER/MY DOCUMENT/POE/config .... you know , it works ! the bug is repair let me see how i can make the bug again.
Just cant make it bug now !!! restarting my window
window restarting does not make it bug ,i change the graphic option to all low and no option ( vsync, post processing, screen shake ) but i make it bug on the other computer by changing the character screen pick for 6-7-8 ( cause im using 3 chart ) and the key map broadcast for V and next window for B and previous window for N , the problem apear. Trying to reproduce it on this computer and with only changing the video option, it bug on of the 3 screen but still it bug
deleting the config files again restarting isboxer ;; JUST by deleting the config files , it work fine now ... the problem seem to be with POE and the video option
Trying to reproduce problem ! Putting everything at low, keeping the option , works fine. removing vsync now restarting isboxer , work fine. Removing post processing, restarting isboxer , BUG !!! just hit the post lol ! will check if its only that option !

deleted the config again ! not bug . Just removing post procesing .... and rebooting not bug. Continuing investigation! removing vsync now , rebooting isboxer , not bug... putting all the config at low, bug ... its like a combo of config bug the game

anyway will play a little bit now :)

so it must be with PATH OF EXILE
trying again

thx
Last edited by gravisnation on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 17 times in total.
<<

gravisnation

Post Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:56 pm

Re: ISBOXER BUG want to know how to fix this plz

and i play path of exile if you want to know the game im playing
<<

ineedajob

Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Re: ISBOXER BUG want to know how to fix this plz

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3479

This thread should help. I had the same problem but it was simply because other windows had been in windowed fullscreen mode instead of just windowed mode.

Return to Path of Exile