FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Something is broke in the Pro system and not sure what...

Moderator: MiRai

<<

guyinacube

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:45 am

Something is broke in the Pro system and not sure what...

The basic system works great and I haven't had any issues on that front. Even doing custom configuration on that, it all makes sense. I decided to switch over to the Pro system, as i'm looking at running two different teams and it seems that it would be easier to swap between them with some consistency and less effort after everything is setup.

I created a blank profile and went through the wizard.

Configuration:
- Using Video FX (Tried without also and no change)
- Combat Hotkeys keymap - DPS Rotation mapped to Ctrl+Alt+A (also tried it mapped to 1 which is what i want, but had the same problem) - Target = Groups (All of): Combat - of which all 5 druids are members of Combat ATG.
- Characters have Virtual Combat mapped to Druid - Balance keymap
- Characters set has Combat hotkeys and virtual combat hotkeys assigned
- Characters have Druid - Balance keymap assigned
- Druid - Balance keymap has DPS Rotation mapped to 1
- 1 is bound to an actionbar with Solar Wrath on it.

Gameplay:
When I press 1, only my current character does the action. If i switch toons, then that new current, and the old current will do the action.

Debug Console:
Looking at the debug console, i can see that the key 1 is being triggered on all characters. So, it looks like the keymaps are doing what they are supposed to do. I'm not sure why it isn't firing the action though. I also watched it apply all of the keymaps accordingly.

Also, i tried disabling all add-ons except for ISBoxer and still didn't help. Same issue.

Any thoughts?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:33 pm

Re: Something is broke in the Pro system and not sure what...

guyinacube wrote:Any thoughts?

Not without seeing your profile.
<<

guyinacube

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:37 pm

Apologies for that. here is the profile for the last test i tried. https://gist.github.com/guyinacube/0224 ... 44be2916bb
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:52 pm

Okay, so as I was leaning toward based on this original statement...

Gameplay:
When I press 1, only my current character does the action. If i switch toons, then that new current, and the old current will do the action.

...it doesn't sound like you're assisting, before casting, to pick up a valid target, and the previous window casts because it has a target, while the others that still won't cast, do not. So, my suggestion is going to be: Press your assist Hotkey before trying to attack. Image
<<

guyinacube

Post Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:56 pm

:) you are absolutely correct. After i posted my profile that dawned on me and i was going into try that as you were looking at it. Verified i wasn't targeting. Forgot that in the Pro system by default there is no auto assist going on. I will chalk that up to a teaching moment. And I know you said it in the videos :).

Sorry for chewing up your cycles.

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration