FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Something is broken in my Pro system

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Sharm

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:10 pm

Something is broken in my Pro system

I have been playing around with a shared profile from MiRai, it worked great until I did a little change and now my broadcasting isn't working.

I've been trying to make my way around the profile with 2 isboxes open and a backup profile of mine. But I can't seem to find the thingy I did wrong. I've been spending 32 hours trying to fix it.
Is it possible that you guys can help me find the issue?

Here's a paste of my profile:
https://ybin.me/p/16a787c7bb5ccddd#h2EcJ2nOFWE6c2c4TsZiahWmsFduXsuDAVxER7tvSik=

Sharm
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:20 pm

Re: Something is broken in my Pro system

It would depend on which character set you are talking about, but both have issues.

Mythic:
The Virtual Mapped Keys for the character set is missing the settings for:
Activate Maps - Active Method in ISB42 - Toggles / Swap Key Map is now .........
Activate Repeat - Active Method in ISB42 - Toggles / Swap Key Map is now .........

Mythic VFX:
The Virtual Mapped Keys for the character set is missing the settings for:
Activate Repeat - Active Method in ISB42 - Toggles / Swap Key Map is now .........

It does however have a "placeholder" for the other side of the missing mapped key. i.e. it looks like you've set what should be on the right hand side, in the left hand side, and what should be in the left hand side is missing.
<<

Sharm

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:34 pm

Re: Something is broken in my Pro system

It was the Mythic VFX one. I guess I missed that section when I was swapping the Key maps around.

Do you somehow know, why half the time my interact with targets work, and half the time it doesn't?

Sharm

Return to ISBoxer Pro Configuration