FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NOTHING appears to happen. No window appears to pop up.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Songofall

Post Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:00 pm

NOTHING appears to happen. No window appears to pop up.

I'm attempting to boot and nothing loads. D3 runs fine one it's own outside of InnerSpace / ISBoxer.
I created a character set using quick setup wizard, then exported to Innerspace. (I used this program 6 years ago, trying it again).
When I try to launch the ISBoxer character set through Innerspace, I get the spinning mouse wheel for a second, then nothing boots.

Console:
https://imgur.com/a/U4hXQKt

Compatibility Diagnostic:
https://pastebin.com/sHENw35A

Let me know if you need anything else. I'm not sure how to fix this, since I'm not getting any error messages. Just a failing to load.
I have .NET framework 3.5. I don't have a firewall currently installed, other than windows, which I've manually allowed ISBoxer and Innerspace to run.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: NOTHING appears to happen. No window appears to pop up.

I would probably point at either your DisplayLink driver (which may have an update that corrects the issue) or Corsair Utility Engine loads something into the game that you could test without running.

If that doesn't help, chances are there's a crash dump file we can have you send me for analysis. I would check for a DisplayLink update first though, we did have people update that to resolve this kind of problem before
<<

Songofall

Post Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:27 pm

Hello! Thank you for replying.

I've updated my DisplayLink drivers and installed the supplementary software. How do I collect the crash dump file for me to send you?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:36 am

check in your Inner Space folder for a .dmp file named like name_of_client.exe.dmp, otherwise check %LocalAppData%\CrashDumps (you can press Windows+R and paste that into the Run box) for name_of_client.exe.####.dmp (where #### is the process ID that crashed/disappeared/didn't launch)

If you find an appropriate dump file from the date/time of the crash ("launch but nothing happened") email to lax@lavishsoft.com for analysis. There could be 10 dmp files in the CrashDumps folder, I would only need one. ;)
<<

Songofall

Post Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:36 pm

Hello!

I've emailed you the documents you requested. I hope that'll work for you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help...
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:13 pm

So, it's crashing as it tries to pop up a message indicating that Lavish Software authorization failed. Unfortunately I can't tell the reason why that failed, or why it crashed.

But, I can see you're on Inner Space build 6452. This would have been a development build from about June 7 to June 18; the current development build is 6478 and the current live build is 6464. I would suggest updating Inner Space to either the current live build or the current development build. When you launch Inner Space, it will only ever pop up the main Inner Space window if there's a patch available -- you do have to click "Patch these files".

If updating does not resolve the issue, I might suggest logging out of your account with Inner Space and logging back in to see if that helps clear up the issue. To do that, you can right click Inner Space and select "Switch Lavish Software Account".
<<

Songofall

Post Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:33 pm

Hello.

Unfortunately, I cannot get that to work either :( I updated to build 6464 with no luck to startup, same crash, same spot. Then signed out and back in to my account to see if that helped, still nothing. I signed in with an incorrect account to see what happened, and when I went to boot up my character set it sent me to the login screen for Lavishsoftware.
So it's completing it's login check correctly, but getting hung up someplace after that.

Could it be something to do with my current D3 settings? Having it windowed/fullscreen etc, that's causing it to not like what's booting? Could it be something with my PC in regards to how I'm partitioning my CPU for boot?

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected