FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Diablo 3 not getting past login

Moderator: MiRai

<<

defiant

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:25 pm

Diablo 3 not getting past login

Alright. So I get to the point where I have my 3 accounts logging in, they get the checkmark from the first step, but then say my diablo needs to be updated, i click ok, closes all windows and shows me the battlenet launcer 3x for each account.

:/
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: Diablo 3 not getting past login

defiant wrote:Alright. So I get to the point where I have my 3 accounts logging in, they get the checkmark from the first step, but then say my diablo needs to be updated, i click ok, closes all windows and shows me the battlenet launcer 3x for each account.

Is the game up to date? Have you run the launcher by itself, outside of Inner Space, to ensure that the game doesn't need to be updated?

Also, are you playing in a region outside of the Americas?
<<

defiant

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:43 pm

Re: Diablo 3 not getting past login

MiRai wrote:
defiant wrote:Alright. So I get to the point where I have my 3 accounts logging in, they get the checkmark from the first step, but then say my diablo needs to be updated, i click ok, closes all windows and shows me the battlenet launcer 3x for each account.

Is the game up to date? Have you run the launcher by itself, outside of Inner Space, to ensure that the game doesn't need to be updated?

Also, are you playing in a region outside of the Americas?

Game is uptodate. I run 1 instance outside of innerspace all the time. And no, region is Americas.

It sends me to the login screen for Battlenet app and then once I login to each account separately , it shows all 3 instances of Battlenet as Diablo 3 is uptodate.

/e I think I may have found the problem. My boot is under PTR file :( i feel dumb. One sec.

Return to Diablo Series Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, Diablo II Resurrected